PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens vs. Colts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magoo is still running pretty well

Then next play he goes off limping

Last edited:
I love watching Colts players limp off. F them. Let their bodies enjoy the great outdoors.

The Patriots pretty clearly took everything out of the Ravens for this week. They are a dead team tonight.

Wow, 21-0...

Yeah, no HFA today lol.

I love watching Colts players limp off. F them. Let their bodies enjoy the great outdoors.

Every time a Colt gets hurt, an Angel gets its wings

Shoot...the Colts are such Defensive misers they won't even let Baltimore punt!

I can hear the Indy trolls using a blowout to show superiority over us since we just squeezed out a W over Baltimore. I'm surprised the Ravens even dressed themselves after melting down Monday night.

Here comes the Payton Manning MVP/"Best ever" talk

Couldn't care less who wins - looks like the game is over anyway - the Colts, Ravens and the fans are getting rained on :)

The first quarter is just ended and this game is already at the "Let's get out of this with no injuries" stage.

First Feeley plays out of his mind in the biggest game of his life...then the next week is the WORST QB in the league, embarrassing himself and the Eagles.

Next, Boller plays FAR FAR BEYOND what anybody thought he was even capable of last week...tonight he's chopped liver on a Ritz.

Can't wait to see what "Little Ben" does next week.....

Last edited:
So when can we expect to see the entire colts 2nd stringers come on the field with a 30 point lead?

OK, so now they won't come on... 23 point lead it too close... lol

i just hope colts beatup baltimore by 40 -50 pts. will shut them up for a while and hopefully get rid of billick.

you know, it's not like I even have ANYTHING emotionally invested in hating on the Ravens...I could really care less...but Billick just grates on your nerves every time he speaks from that snarky piehole of his

If Peyton sits the 2nd half get ready for the all-out praise of "Saint" Dungy

This is pretty much the game we should have had but Baltimore was pumped - now they are a shell of themselves because they worried more about corrupt refs than the Colts.

At least we have something to play for against the Jets :)

wut the hell???

do QB's get like some super powers before they play the pats? i mean really, feeley and boller suck b4 and after they play the pats, but NOT WHEN they play them....wuts up with that???

3 ints for boller, b4 halftime? thats the boller i know

Kind of bummed that the Colts/Giants are/did exposing/exposed the Ravens/Eagles for what they really are whereas we managed to make them look so great :(

Shoot. Who cares?? I do not want to ruin the happiness of the W tonight and so don't care if the Colts win 100-0. :)

Last edited:
wut the hell???

do QB's get like some super powers before they play the pats? i mean really, feeley and boller suck b4 and after they play the pats, but NOT WHEN they play them....wuts up with that???

3 ints for boller, b4 halftime? thats the boller i know

The Colts have a quicker, play-making D....they thrive off backup QB's. We have trouble because we're going to let them get the short stuff, which is really all the backup QB's are going to want. That's the closest thing to an explanation that I can come up with. Very odd that we were almost beaten by Feely and Boller yet Toothlessburger doesn't come close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News