PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ras-I Dowling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always amazed that after a huge comeback victory, these things pop into fans heads.:idontgetit:

A lot of people feel like they actually work for the team and need to start coaching up for the next game, instead of fans who can harmlessly revel in a victory once in a while. It's a wonder they have any fun watching this game at all!

I don't see what you guys are complaining about. He's looked pretty good to me in coverage when he's been on the field. Good jams, around the ball, pretty solid zone, not targeted against etc

Evidently he hasn't played well in practice, hence the downgrade, but I haven't seen the problem in game yet.

A lot of people feel like they actually work for the team and need to start coaching up for the next game, instead of fans who can harmlessly revel in a victory once in a while. It's a wonder they have any fun watching this game at all!

Call it what you want, but it is all a part of being a hard core fan. I do it, many here, probably most, do it, or they wouldn't be here, in this forum, voicing their opinions.

Try it, you might like it, Nah, never mind, you won't. :bricks:

The Patriots LOST 28 to 52!!! Everything is REAL REAL BAD!!!!!!!

98_chicken_little.gif

Hip injuries can take a while. Colvin injured his early 2003 and IIRC he wasn't too effective until the latter part of 2004. .
That was a dislocation with tearing of the socket. That's like a moment where you wonder if you'll ever walk right again.

Does any one knows, what happened with Ras-I. This guy should play over Arrington.
Ras Dowling is in the witness protection program. He does not exist now. Anybody asking questions about him will be knocked over the head with the business end of a Glock .45, thrown into a burlap sack, and deposited in the Charles River at 2AM.

He didn't even practice yesterday..non-injury related.

Hes Luca Brasi only still breathing...

He didn't even practice yesterday..non-injury related.

Hes Luca Brasi only still breathing...

A former mentor told me that life can be condensed to the Godfather :eek:
With Dowling..It's not personal it's strictly business!:D

He tripped over the casket at the wake and will be placed on IR!

What a waste of the 33rd pick! They should have traded it!

Teams should never draft a player who is going to have a major injury,

He tripped over the casket at the wake and will be placed on IR!

What a waste of the 33rd pick! They should have traded it!

They should also stay away from guys that are going to turn into busts. You'd think teams would've figured out by now to only draft guys that are going to turn into future all-pros.

Dowling had an injury history, so it's not as if him getting hurt a lot is shocking. What I want to know is:

a) Is Dowling's current situation because of injury, or was he cleanly beaten out?

b.) If it's because of injury, is this something that's going to be chronic/permanent?

c.) If it's because he's been cleanly beaten out by Sterling Moore, how many more draft picks are going to be burnt in an attempt to find a starting cornerback?

Dowling had an injury history, so it's not as if him getting hurt a lot is shocking. What I want to know is:

a) Is Dowling's current situation because of injury, or was he cleanly beaten out?

b.) If it's because of injury, is this something that's going to be chronic/permanent?

c.) If it's because he's been cleanly beaten out by Sterling Moore, how many more draft picks are going to be burnt in an attempt to find a starting cornerback?
It's obviously b.)

If there was ever a game for Ras-I to play it'd be this Sunday against the Broncos. Decker/Thomas are both 6'3" 225-230 and we could sure use Ras-I's size to cover one of these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back