PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Moss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
are-you-shtting-me-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-151.gif

I must also add, Randy looks really happy in his new stage of life. He's been a fairly good analyst on FOX and his insights on football are intriguing. It's no wonder a lot of people used to call him one of the smartest players they'd ever been around.

That and he's hilarious.

One of these years, we're going to go a full season without this thread popping up. I'll be kinda sad when that year comes.

I honestly think some people that post on football messageboards have never even watched football and/or don't otherwise follow the game. It's absolutely fascinating.

One of these years, we're going to go a full season without this thread popping up. I'll be kinda sad when that year comes.

The thread is preposterous, but I love me some Randy. So I agree with this entirely.

Another award winning thread by PatsFan24

It keeps getting better by the day :bricks:

I want Moss back as well, next offseason to tutor Aaron Dobson.

Is it 2010 again? I figured the "Let's get Randy Moss" were as finished as Richie Inconito's career.

Screw Randy Moss, we have a better receiver in Aaron Dobson, his successor. Randy did some extraordinary things for us, but Aaron Dobson will too.

His son plays HS football for Lincoln high school in Rhode Island

Screw Randy Moss, we have a better receiver in Aaron Dobson, his successor. Randy did some extraordinary things for us, but Aaron Dobson will too.

Get real. I really like Aaron Dobson and i think he can become a really good player for the Patriots but saying he's better than a first ballot HOF player who is among the top 3 players to ever play the position is really ridiculous. If Dobson becomes 3/4 of what Randy Moss was then the Patriots have the steal of the draft.

This is a thread that you'd think was made at week 2 or 3.

But now it's week 10 and we just put up 55 points and you're making this thread?

Who let this dumbass have a computer?

Perhaps you're talking about the two receivers at this point in time? I hope so, at least.

Bye weeks suck.

This is a thread that you'd think was made at week 2 or 3.

But now it's week 10 and we just put up 55 points and you're making this thread?

Who let this dumbass have a computer?

What he said goes for me. Am I the only one that remembers Randy at the end as a guy who couldn't get off the line, no longer fought for the ball and was a one trick pony taken out of the game by opposing defenses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3