PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Moss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFan24

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Randy Moss has retired or if he is willing to come back to the NFL? The Patriots could use him. If he is interested then the Pats need to bring him back and get this offense going again. With Moss back I can guarantee that the Pats will put up over 30 a game the rest of the way. GO PATRIOTS!!

Does anyone know if Randy Moss has retired or if he is willing to come back to the NFL? The Patriots could use him. If he is interested then the Pats need to bring him back and get this offense going again. With Moss back I can guarantee that the Pats will put up over 30 a game the rest of the way. GO PATRIOTS!!

If that's a troll, it's a lame one.

If you're serious ... :eek:

Whilst we're at it, how about Ben Coates?

This offense just put up 55 points on the Steelers. In the first half of the season I wouldn't mind the Pats giving Moss a shot. But now this offense is returning from injury and gaining steam. Our rookies have gotten much better than the first half. Gronk and Amendola have returned which has boosted our offense. Vereen is returning soon which will boost our offense again.

We don't need Moss.

I'm serious, but it's all based the the assumption that he wants to play.

What was the last season that you feel Randy Moss played well enough to live up to what you said in the OP?

I thought this was a thread about Aaron Dobson, I'm now disappointed.

Yes, the Patriots could use Randy Moss...

On All Access

Yo, I have Don Hutson on speed-dial, shall I make the call?

Id rather have Deon Branch or Dante Stallworth back before Moss. And considering I hope to never see either of those two ever in a Pats uniform again, you can guess how much I would like Moss back.

Do you realize that with all the struggles and injuries the Pats offense has had they are still a top 10 offense. Ranked 9th in ppg and 11th in ypg. Gronk is getting close to full game shape, DA's health is improving, Dobson is finding his grove, Ridley is looking good and we still have Vereen due back. ATippett56 put it best, its all revolves around the oline. They do their job and the rest of the offense will follow.

LOL, a "Get Randy Moss Back" thread! I thought these had been retired, whether the player is on not!

Somebody was busy and missed last Sunday's game.
This team can't use booth commentators.

timewarp.jpg

I thought he was talking about the reporter "Randy Moss" would be as equally impressive.

now if you want to pull someone from the past, How about "ted Washington". It'd have a bit of deja vu from 2003?

I've thought about it and lets trade mallet for 3 number 1 picks, and sign drew bledsoe to be the backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes