PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Random "what-if": Brady contract dispute, instead of injury??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brady contract dispute, instead of injury??

Wow, just when you thought you've seen it all.... :eek:

Well no you havent, lets just throw this out there since this nonsesne is being tossed about it..

There is no knee inj, During the whole offseason, The pats were actually found cheating, and the Patriots had a choice to be exposed , or lose either Tom Brady or Bill Belichick for the season.. They thought about it, if Belichick leaves for a yr than the spygate thing will never go away, so they figure they take thre lumps,by having Brady as soon as he gets a hit, he goes down and we say its a knee inj, and he is out for the season..

How is that for a conspiricy theroy..:D

By the way this was all a joke, please dont flame me, Im just saying how this is ridicoulus it would sound..

You must be on that parallel universe or you are doing your impression of what a hippie is like after a party in the late 60s

quiz413outcome3.JPG
[/QUOTE

]

Wasn't just hippies after parties,everybody was like that on a permanent basis
in the late 60s, but then as they say "if you can remember the 60s ,you weren't there"

What if, instead of immediately typing after a you are struck by one of these meaningless, hypothetical parallel-universe scenarios, you stop and consider the fact that perhaps it would not be in your best interest to commit your thoughts to print.

Last edited:

Listen I've been up all night doing blow and taking shots of Jose Cuervo and even I couldn't come up with an idea this stupid. Just goes to show you drugs shouldn't be outlawed but certain people should be.

Sean Pa Patriot:
Well no you havent, lets just throw this out there since this nonsesne is being tossed about it..

There is no knee inj, During the whole offseason, The pats were actually found cheating, and the Patriots had a choice to be exposed , or lose either Tom Brady or Bill Belichick for the season.. They thought about it, if Belichick leaves for a yr than the spygate thing will never go away, so they figure they take thre lumps,by having Brady as soon as he gets a hit, he goes down and we say its a knee inj, and he is out for the season..

How is that for a conspiricy theroy..

Ahh the old Jordan conspiracy theory... Although I like the theory for face value and I think Tom Brady is as much the face of football as Jordan was the face of BBall the only people who would believe something like this are Sean Pa Patriot and ESPN.

Listen I've been up all night doing blow and taking shots of Jose Cuervo and even I couldn't come up with an idea this stupid. Just goes to show you drugs shouldn't be outlawed but certain people should be.

Mangini? Shouldn't you be preparing for Sunday?

Do people really think these things up??...What if people had brains....

Do people really think these things up??...What if people had brains....

Zombies would be happy.....

BRAINS..................

:eek::trolls:

What if instead of the injury that Brady suffered in the first game of the 08 season, brady instead is sitting out the 08 season because he wants more money after the insane numbers that he put up last year??

BB will most likely stick with QBs in his system, like Cassel, instead of going out and sign guys like Favre or Penington. BB had brady in the system, so it makes sense that BB will give another QB in their system a chance.

So in a sense the patriots and their fans are fated in this 08 season to be with out Tom Brady. BB did keep the high draft pick last year instead of trading down knowing that Tom Brady is sitting out this season due to contract dispute.

And besides this 08 patriots will be like the patriots after the Tom Brady era, so if they dominate in this 08 season, then the rest of the NFL better watch out cause this patriot machine just keeps rolling.

So who's winning the argument you seem to be having with yourself?:blahblah::blahblah:

Holy Acid Trip Batman. :eek:

Hmmm - a very plausible theory indeed.

In fact, I think Kevin Faulk got suspended as a protest against his contract status.

I was a patriots fan before tom brady, before drew bledsoe ...

So, you were born around 1992. Right?

Iam not saying that brady actually sits out this 08 season, Iam saying in another parrallell universe things could turn out that way. What if Manning sat out this 08 season for the colts, but they still play well enough to play the patriots again in the AFC championship game, that would open the eyes of the NFL knowing that the colts can be successful with out Manning.

oh Sure I've seen this episode. Yeah doesn't Brady walk around with a little beard and try to take over the team from BB, but Sulo ended up helping out BB in the end sure Ive seen this happen before. excuse me I have to go drink alot of scotch right now :eat2:

ps did Brady look anything like this in the locker room?

spock.jpg

I JUST got back from a trip to the parallel universe....
Man, what a long flight! I had to sit in the middle between Big Foot & Elvis!:D

I did wonder briefly if Brady had done something to his knee in the off-season and that there was already some planning for a hit to put it over the top.

I don't put that out as impossible. As a contract dispute? Didn't Brady re-organize his contract to keep Randy around.

You've got something on your lip there, under your nose. It's white. :D

Ok how about this one.

Say, just for instance, you could actualy make f'kin sense....

What????????? Give me a break. :mad:

yeah yeah, that's it! It's like a few years back, when the earth exploded, and the alien motherships came ahead of time to take all the humans to a new planet that looked just like earth, but the government didn't want the slower people to know about it, because they might.... oh wait... FORGET WHAT I JUST TYPED...

"Nothing to see here folks... move along now, move along".... :rolleyes:

Sean Pa Patriot:

How is that for a conspiricy theroy..

Ahh the old Jordan conspiracy theory... Although I like the theory for face value and I think Tom Brady is as much the face of football as Jordan was the face of BBall the only people who would believe something like this are Sean Pa Patriot and ESPN.

I was kidding, I hope you know that:cool:

I like the parallel universe, that is where I am with a new hot chick every night.
This universe not so good, I read threads like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes