PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Random "what-if": Brady contract dispute, instead of injury??

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if instead of the injury that Brady suffered in the first game of the 08 season, brady instead is sitting out the 08 season because he wants more money after the insane numbers that he put up last year??

BB will most likely stick with QBs in his system, like Cassel, instead of going out and sign guys like Favre or Penington. BB had brady in the system, so it makes sense that BB will give another QB in their system a chance.

So in a sense the patriots and their fans are fated in this 08 season to be with out Tom Brady. BB did keep the high draft pick last year instead of trading down knowing that Tom Brady is sitting out this season due to contract dispute.

And besides this 08 patriots will be like the patriots after the Tom Brady era, so if they dominate in this 08 season, then the rest of the NFL better watch out cause this patriot machine just keeps rolling.

drugs are bad...mmmkay...

If the sky wasn't blue but was instead pink with green polka dots, and purple unicorns munched on the red grass as the blue sun came up in the southwest, would the Patriots still be a top NFL team?

I think so.

Pass it on over, it's my turn again.

:singing:

But when you think about it, is it really any loopier than the threads saying the Pats will sign Bledsoe?

Re: Brady contract dispute, instead of injury??

Apparently at 1:05 this morning mesoslo was kicked out of his parallel universe just long enough to drop this gem on us. You got to admit, its been good for a laugh, especially some of the witty responses!

o.k. enough of this thread please, I have no idea why the count is so high, time to take a long walk of a short wharf...

Iam not saying that brady actually sits out this 08 season, Iam saying in another parrallell universe things could turn out that way. What if Manning sat out this 08 season for the colts, but they still play well enough to play the patriots again in the AFC championship game, that would open the eyes of the NFL knowing that the colts can be successful with out Manning.
Another parallel universe? FTS, beam me up Scotty.

We should keep count of the number of dumb threads by username. I'm sure mesoslo would be right at the top
No, patriot64 starts a one-star thread every other day.

This is even worse than the 14 Bledsoe threads.

OP: Quick Question, in this parallel universe do you make sense? :D

This is the stupidest thread that I have ever seen posted on this board. And there are a lot of dumb threads posted here.

I go back to the beginning of the 2001 season ... this is at least top 5 dumb.

No, patriot64 starts a one-star thread every other day.

You know what you can do with your little one star rating,don't you?

Another 4'6" Billy Barty in real life who uses the internet to be a smartass since its not advisable to do so when seen in person.

Smart move,boy

Last edited:
Just when I thought I'd seen the last of the moronic threads, this one pops up like a pimple on the azz of humanity and proves me wrong.

And the scary thing is the OP came back into the thread SEVERAL times to argue his original point.

Was high school the best ten years of your life?

Well over the summer I listened to PFW in progress and some of the guys on there did mention about how Brady does not put in as much effort as he use too especially when its off season training. They also said that football is not high on his list of priorities anymore. Lost his parking spot that is given to the most hard workin athlete on the team and what not, I remember Andy heart saying something about that.

Brady is dating giselle, brady already won like 3 superbowls and holds the record for most TDs so its not that far fetch. On wednesday I remember fred on PFW in progress saying how, Brady might retire, cause he has been away from the game for like a year and might not have the desire to comeback.

If Brady did sit out for more money can you honestly blame him? 50 TDs league MVP, is brady even the highest paid QB right now?

heh...not even Moga could come up with THIS space alien crap

Well over the summer I listened to PFW in progress and some of the guys on there did mention about how Brady does not put in as much effort as he use too especially when its off season training. They also said that football is not high on his list of priorities anymore. Lost his parking spot that is given to the most hard workin athlete on the team and what not, I remember Andy heart saying something about that.

Brady is dating giselle, brady already won like 3 superbowls and holds the record for most TDs so its not that far fetch. On wednesday I remember fred on PFW in progress saying how, Brady might retire, cause he has been away from the game for like a year and might not have the desire to comeback.

If Brady did sit out for more money can you honestly blame him? 50 TDs league MVP, is brady even the highest paid QB right now?

Hey Meso, Since you are so down on Brady, why not do us all a favour and cheer for the Jets. I'm sure they'd welcome you with open arms over on the Jets forums.

Mesolo - your first error in judgement was listening to PFW in Progress...

Your just compounding that by persisting with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes