PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Random 2019 humorous draft thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for sheer irony, after the Miami locker room brouhaha, I would nominate Rich Incognito.

Richie Incognito sounds like something that Queen sings for no apparent reason in "Bohemian Rhapsody"

And for sheer irony, after the Miami locker room brouhaha, I would nominate Rich Incognito.

Of course, as a thousand senile announcers have pointed out, Incognito should be a good name for an O-lineman ("He doesn't want to hear his name called!") So there's irony there. On the other hand, "Richie" isn't quite attention-grabbing enough. If it were "Sh'Boom Incognito" or something like that, he'd win, hands down.

...On the other hand, "Richie" isn't quite attention-grabbing enough. If it were "Sh'Boom Incognito" or something like that, he'd win, hands down.

I should note that "hands down" in the context of an O-lineman just invites a more clever comment than I have at the ready just now.

But I have to say I have a pet theory... you know how the Pats go looking for rodeo clowns and wrestlers to bring in their skill sets to the NFL? We need to scour mime schools for O-line bodies. They have the hand-fighting down. & if you tell them they have to win a fight in a phone booth they know exactly what that means.

"Come at me bro"
mime.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back