PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

R.I.P., Marquise Hill (1982-2007)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow more than a month. Time sure flies.

im here to once again, send my condolences to the Hill family and friends and all the fans.

Rest In PEACE Marquise. Classy young man.

As I attended practice Thursday, my mind did wander to #91 and thoughts of seeing him in years past, wondering if he would contribute to this team some day.

After his death, I became fully aware of what a kind person he was and how he had already contributed to the team in so many ways.

You are right Remix - he was a classy man and he is very much missed by all that knew him.

RIP Marquise Hill - Pats will win it all with you in mind this year.

Re: SERIOUS NEWS: Marquise Hill missing after jetski accident

Not for nothing, but he was going to get cut this offseason. This makes the defensive line depth chart easier to manage, and is good news for Kareem Brown.

Don't pretend that you all loved him. He was a second round bust, and the subject of many fat jokes on this board. We all knew what he was, and there is no use trying to re-write history. He sucked yesterday, and being dead today doesn't change that.

RIP Marquise Hill--maybe you'll do better in heaven's D-line rotation.

I know this is old but :eek: :mad: :violent: :violent:

This one's for you Marquise.

Last edited:
Nice to see this tribute to Marquise Hill. He didn't see much playing time but, from all I've read, he was certainly a member of the Patriots All-Character team. The man lost his life trying to save his friend. It doesn't get much gutsier than that.

RIP Marquis once again. I still miss ya. Hope you are much better in a much better place.

wish Marquise was around to witness this season. love you 91. this is all for you

Great job making sure this is stickied all season.

RIP Marquise.

This SB's for you Marquise ... gone but not forgotten.

RIP Marquise Hill. 91 will be forever remembered.

This season is for you Marquise. Your helping us up there 12-0 baby. Keep it up buddy and we all miss you. Your teammates all wear the 91 on their helmet with immense pride.

Last edited:
After the spygate hoopla (which is still having a strong lingering taste), many of us are so caught up in the season (12-0) and about to play the Steelers (the #1 defense as of this week). Pretty darn excited.

Wish you were here to be part of the team and go thru' these exciting, tiring and amazing times man...

RIP...

After the spygate hoopla (which is still having a strong lingering taste), many of us are so caught up in the season (12-0) and about to play the Steelers (the #1 defense as of this week). Pretty darn excited.

Wish you were here to be part of the team and go thru' these exciting, tiring and amazing times man...

RIP...

Interesting to note that we had two numbers on the back of our helmets Monday night, with Sean Taylor's underneath Marquise's.

Hey man,

I am escatic tonight after a resounding W over the #1 ranked (in defense) team. Just amazing and so satisfying to see us play. Can you believe that we barely ran the ball??

At moments of such happiness, it is with solemn respect that I take a minute to keep things in perspective and really really wish you were with them in the sidelines to see this. I am sure you are from wherever you are.

Here is hoping that WE ...GO...ALL...THE...WAY....!!

Anyone have an idea of where I can get a 91 sticker for a full-size or mini helmet? Considering how special this season may be, that would be a very cool add-on.

Last edited:
Does ESPN hate the PATS that much?

on their 2007 year in review show, they had the deaths in the sports world segment, and it was in alphabetical order. Everyone is there; writers, Sean Taylor, Darrent Williams, Damien Nash...

yeah..

..no Marquise Hill.

got skipped right over.

http://www.boston.com/news/world/gallery/2007deaths/

A list of notable deaths in 2007 compiled by the Boston Globe. The list has both international, national, and local people of note. Marquise Hill was not listed. I politely emailed the Globe and alerted them to this oversite. Would be great if others could drop them a polite note to remind them of Marquise's tragic passing this year.

http://www.boston.com/news/world/gallery/2007deaths/

A list of notable deaths in 2007 compiled by the Boston Globe. The list has both international, national, and local people of note. Marquise Hill was not listed. I politely emailed the Globe and alerted them to this oversite. Would be great if others could drop them a polite note to remind them of Marquise's tragic passing this year.

Well, I think their list is of all notable deaths across the world from any field. And in that spectrum, I'm not so sure Marquise makes it.

Well, I think their list is of all notable deaths across the world from any field. And in that spectrum, I'm not so sure Marquise makes it.
I have always seen this list and it always contains some locals NOT all international and KNOWN all over the world.. O wonder if Stingley was mentioned? OR Kilroy? They BOTH had an impact on the sports scene here as well....I would include them as well IF not listed...but I agree Hill should have had some mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back