PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

R.I.P., Marquise Hill (1982-2007)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week's Sports Illustrated features LSU's Glenn Dorsey on the cover. I noticed that he has "91" written on his wrist taping. Nice touch.

Tonight is the day man. I gotta admit that I am a bit spooked by the long list of key names (Hobbs, Harrison) in our Injury report as 'questionable'. I bet you are laughing wondering how I could give importance to our injury report. :) But dude, this is after the bye week and I don't think BB is being that dishonest when he puts up those names, especially under 'questionable'. Let's see.

I just want a resounding W with no injuries.

I am half way across the globe and starting to s**t bricks even though the game is 24 hrs away. That, my friend, is a good sign because I love to get tense before every game of ours, even the frigging exhibition games! :D

Looks like you mentioned to your mom the last time you spoke to her that you think this season will be special. It has been in the regular season. Hope you continue to look out for us all the way. I will keep you posted about how this one goes. Talk soon,

I am honest when I say that I was quite tense at the half because I didn't expect the Jags to score that easily; looking at their long completed passes made me want to break my computer monitor. Glad that our D tightened in the second half and our offense scored more.

Highly entertaining games this past Sunday. Didn't expect those upsets in both games.

So, we are facing the Bolts next week who look to have suffered some injuries to their 'classy' RB and QB. Gosh! I wish they play without being hurt and we have a clean W that will silence them for some more time. Hope you help us there.

Last edited:
God Bless you Marquise. may the lord hold you forever in his arms. We love you. GO PATS!

Just had to offer up fond remembrance of Marquise Hill on this day. He's missed by all but not forgotten. And I cant help but think on this AFFC game day, to this point the biggest of the season, Marquise' spirit is helping to guide these men on this mission. He's surely looking over them somewhere, someway, and smiling. God bless all today and remember our fallen Pat. Hope its a HUGE win for the home team.

Just had to offer up fond remembrance of Marquise Hill on this day. He's missed by all but not forgotten. And I cant help but think on this AFFC game day, to this point the biggest of the season, Marquise' spirit is helping to guide these men on this mission. He's surely looking over them somewhere, someway, and smiling. God bless all today and remember our fallen Pat. Hope its a HUGE win for the home team.
AMEN.........!!

Yo,

The AFCCG is going to start in a few hours. Unlike last year when an excellent first half went topsy turvy in the second that left a bad feeling for the rest of the year, I hope we get a solid and easy W over the charged up Chargers.

In a way, I think it is a blessing in disguise that our D didn't have a good first-half last week against the Jags. Though they certainly looked very good in the second half (last week), I am sure they are bent on making sure that they don't repeat the first half performance ever again!

Our offense. Nothing to say other than to sit back and watch them make plays. Sure you are also enjoying them as much as the rest of us fans here do on earth. :)

Hope you continue looking out for us and make it easy today!

Last edited:
Yo,

The AFCCG is going to start in a few hours. Unlike last year when an excellent first half went topsy turvy in the second that left a bad feeling for the rest of the year, I hope we get a solid and easy W over the charged up Chargers.

In a way, I think it is a blessing in disguise that our D didn't have a good first-half last week against the Jags. Though they certainly looked very good in the second half (last week), I am sure they are bent on making sure that they don't repeat the first half performance ever again!

Our offense. Nothing to say other than to sit back and watch them make plays. Sure you are also enjoying them as much as the rest of us fans here do on earth. :)

Hope you continue looking out for us and make it easy today!

He's smiling with us now. :)

Thanks bud. You certainly did look out for us!

Now, I hate doing this but sure you wouldn't mind it: can you do it again for the SB please? :D

The pesky Giants do worry me because of how we played them during the regular season and given their playoff performance where they have beaten the best in the NFC. And, with Brady's poor performance tied to the possible issue with his foot, I am not too happy to see the Giants because they are reputed to take shots after the whistle is blown and supposedly play a dirty game thruout.

Anyway. That's another ten days away. Let's start worrying next week. Adios for now buddy.

Hope everything is cool wherever you are. Your story was on ESPN front page today. But you already knew that, of course :) God bless...

yo,

Three more days before the big day. 'Circus' is the best word to describe what is going on this week at the SB venue. Quite entertaining with everyone offering their insight and take to everything under the sun.

Wish you were here to see it instead of watching from above.

Looks like Mr. Kraft might be making arrangements for your mom and lady to come to the game. Very nice article on the BH about Green's thoughts on you and how he is wearing your pads. Quite touching.

Will log in on Sunday to ask my regular but final favor from you. :D

Great article...glad that someone took the time to write one...Was wondering as teh NYT had one last week...Glad the Globe did...

I'm sure you're resting easy up there, knowing that your young family you left behind, are being taken care of so well by Green and others. Hope you enjoy the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back