PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question suggestions for Berman when Goodell is finally under oath!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainmaker

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
It's been said that Berman reads and consumes information in the press and Internet. Wouldn't be so far fetched for him to actually check Patsfans.com messageboards. Despite Berman showing he's fully capable of coming up with pointed and valid questions today, I'm sure the brilliant posters here can provide Berman plenty of questions to make Goodell squirm and expose him for the fraud that he is. This is the first time that Goodell will be under oath during DeflateGate. In the off chance, it helps Brady and the truth be revealed, why not give it a try? I'll start.

Mr. Goodell, did you investigate which NFL representative leaked the story on 11 out of 12 balls? In similar situations, the NFL has made corrections to information when it was not to their benefit. In this case, why did you choose not to correct this information that was so damaging to the public perception of Mr. Brady and the Patriots?

Mr. Goodell, did you know about the Colts reporting of an issue with the K balls prior to the AFC Championship game? Do you really expect me to believe that an accusation this meaningful during a critical playoff game was not reported to you?

Mr. Goodell, why did you continue to portray to the public and make promises to Mr. Brady that the Wells report would be an independent report and hide the truth until just one week ago? Did you think that gave you more public favor so you could levy this over the top punishment on the Patriots and Mr. Brady?

Mr. Goodell, how do you justify the severe punishment for the Patriots and Mr. Brady when there is no direct evidence as admitted by your counsel and that the alleged offense had little to no effect on the outcome of the game?

Mr. Goodell, given your proven history of lying or providing false information, why would I believe anything you have to say?

Mr. Goodell, given your proven history of lying or providing false information, why would I believe anything you have to say?

THAT is what I want to hear from the prosecutor at Goody's racketeering RICO trail in federal court in a few years...LORD HEAR OUR PRAYER

Mr Goodell, do you really think you can waste this courts time as you have and get away with it?? No sir, did you really think I would allow you to use me to make yourself look good by shrugging off your attempt to enforce the integrity of them game only to have it derailed by me? Nope, no sale, not here, I hearby order you held for contempt, 30 days buddy. Next case.

Mr Goodell, do you really think you can waste this courts time as you have and get away with it?? No sir, did you really think I would allow you to use me to make yourself look good by shrugging off your attempt to enforce the integrity of them game only to have it derailed by me? Nope, no sale, not here, I hearby order you held for contempt, 30 days buddy. Next case.

disagree...30 days??? c'mon man...you GOTTA use the Goodellian Factor and apply it across the board...in this case ..three THOUSAND days...

How do you reconcile your decision on the Chargers equipment violation with your decision on this case?

I hearby order you held for contempt,

That might happened tomorrow when ****dell goes in front of Doty for a contempt of court hearing.

My dream question: Who in your office leaked the 2 PSI report to the news media?

lol @ the notion that he would visit this forum in search for questions to ask.

He'll do fine on his own, and he will put the league in its place.

Mr. Goodell,

I am kind of hungry. I know of a great local pizza joint that is awesome. If I order it, will I have to wait for you to eat first before I can have mine? Keep in mind, I'm really hungry.

Botdell
"Um, we did a comprehensive investigation, we used a high profile firm that does excellent work for us, we made precise decisions in a timely manor."

"We use people with impeccable credentials, we use people with impeccable credentials, impeccable credentials, impeccable credentials.."

"Precise decisions"

"Integrity"

"Impeccable Integrity"

(technician runs out, tightens up a few bolts and gives it a kick)Rinse repeat

I could see a real scenario where the Judge throws his gavel at Goodell's head...

The Ravens told the Colts by email that the Patriots swapped out a prepped K ball for a boxed one. Then at the AFC championship game an NFL official was caught stealing a K Ball and substituting a box one and it is reported he was known or suspected of doing this at many games for personal financial gain. How did these incidents of an NFL employee stealing game balls, tampering with game balls and submitting unproved balls into play result in an investigation of the Patriots not the NFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes