PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Q & A with a Browns Fan

I still see a few Pats fan wearing Hernandez jerseys
No one should be wearing a Hernandez jersey for 2 reasons:

1) The obvious.

2) That thing is going to be a collector's item like a misprinted baseball card.

What did most Cleveland fans really think of Mayfield?

How did you feel about Mack Wilson when he was on the team, and how did you feel about the trade?

Thoughts on Brissett?
I liked Mack Wilson coming out of Alabama, but didn't like anything about him as a Cleveland Brown. Poor tackler and most of his plays were made 10-15 yards down field. I wasn't too excited about Brissett when we signed him. I honestly thought the Browns could do better. I was wrong. He's played very well, except within the last 3 minutes of the game, when it counts the most. He's done a really nice job of keeping us competitive and I can't ask for a whole lot more than he's done so far. A few costly mistakes might mean another 1-2 wins. I think he's a class-act player and happy to have him on our team.

What did most Cleveland fans really think of Mayfield?
If he's on your team, you love him. If he's on another team, you can't stand him. His schtick was old and the "chip on the shoulder" act ran up. I was happy to see him go.

Can you shed light on the rumors stating that Deshaun Watson wanted to go to Cleveland because he was on the Hunt to get his Chubb some touches?

Can you shed light on the rumors stating that Deshaun Watson wanted to go to Cleveland because he was on the Hunt to get his Chubb some touches?
ace ventura laughing GIF

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back