PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PTI jokes...Brady is making Pats Metrosexual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, OK, maybe he is not gay, but he is SURE comfortable with himself and he makes it difficult to defend him at times! He definitely put some vibe out there that gets most people wondering...

This is a CRAP thread, all you closet Bi's and Gay's are just piling on so you can talk about gay this or that.

Any person with a friggin' brain knows he is straight. In case you closet gay morons forgot, he was criticized relentless, along with Belichick, for having shabby and sloppy hair cuts during the 2003 season. If you closet gays can remember back that far, he looked like he had a rat's nest growing in his hair all season, and he got CRAP for that on PTI. Now he gets crap for the opposite.

Go back to your closet and don't project yourself onto the Pat's QB. I have nothing against gay people, but we all know Brady isn't gay, and that you guys are simply trying to highlight how 'metro' you are, at the expense of Brady. I'm glad you don't care if he is a 'rump-ranger' or not, as you put it, because HE IS NOT!

This has rapidly morphed into one of the most assclownish threads in recent memory. It seems that a great majority of posters here have mistaken superstardom for mere prissiness. Our QB is not like the sales rep at work who gets manicures. A metrosexual is a straight guy who experiments with hair gels and worries about calories and fat content at twenty-seven while hoping he looks good at the martini bar after work. Tom Brady is a Hollywood Master of the Universe, a GQ-megastar, an annointed-by-the-celebrity-loving-los-angels of California and Manhattan as belonging in the same league as movie stars. He is Pitt or Clooney, McConaughey, or even Michael Jordan.

And by all accounts, he's a great person to boot.

Jaysus. Wake up, patriot people! We've got a star.

What is the point if he is gay or not? Does being or not being gay changes the fact that he is the best QB in the league? No, right?

He can be whatever he wants to be for all I care, as long as he keeps playing at the level we know he can.

Aqua... you WISH your guys had a gay QB with 3 SB with you... Also anyone knows dolphins are gay symbols... so you all may be gay... :p

Not that there is anything wrong with that... ;)

The POINT is that he is not gay, and we already know that.

Basically, you are slandering him by calling him something he is not. If you called him a janitor, you would be slandering him because we also know he is not a janitor.

Are you guys really this stupid?

Please make it stop.

Attachments

• sucks13.jpg
    sucks13.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 201
Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is incredibly painful because it's filled with such outdated, stereotypical bull. Maybe you should sign up for sensitivity training with Ozzie Guillen.

Just because a man cares about his appearance DOES NOT MAKE HIM GAY. Tom is a handsome man, he dates an actress, of course he's going to want to look good. You boys may not know it but looking good takes some work and that may include hair gel, facials and yes highlights. And looking good also HELPS GET GIRLS.

Last edited:
And since I'm ranting anyway, Tom's admissions about his beauty routines show the man has a sense of humor about himself. That is also attractive to women.

By the way, Larry Izzo gets his hair cut on Newbury St. For those of you unfamiliar with Boston, Newbury St. is the chic shopping area in Boston. So Larry's spending some dough on not all that much hair.

No straight person of any intelligence can mistake Brady's heterosexuality, and I seriously doubt that any gay person would mistake Brady's heterosexuality.

You people that wish to air your 'open mindedness' just look stupid for not being able to recognize a straight person.

My previous rant about closet gays was not intended to be angry towards regular gays, just these guys who are so clueless that they can't tell straight from gay. I realize that in my anger over this CRAP thread, I may have offended some people with lifestyles different than my own, but you guys were not the target, sorry! :)

5 Rings for Brady!! said:
No straight person of any intelligence can mistake Brady's heterosexuality, and I seriously doubt that any gay person would mistake Brady's heterosexuality.

You people that wish to air your 'open mindedness' just look stupid for not being able to recognize a straight person.

My previous rant about closet gays was not intended to be angry towards regular gays, just these guys who are so clueless that they can't tell straight from gay. I realize that in my anger over this CRAP thread, I may have offended some people with lifestyles different than my own, but you guys were not the target, sorry! :)
Fine, I'll be the @$#hole that says it.

You need therapy man. Look into it.

Well as someone who has adopted the "metro" look, I can tell you that it hasn't changed the fact that I'm all masculine male all the time.

I missed out on the Tony Manario disco look and the Miami Vice Don Johnson look. I vowed that I would not miss next look. I had my wife sew on patriots logos on all my new "metro' clothes.

The same number of chicks hit on me as they did before (all the time) but I did have a phone call from Michael Strahan on my voice male.

This thread starts out as somebody pissed that PTI is joking about Brady being 'metro', and INSTEAD gets a bunch of clueless people questioning Brady, or implying things about him that are not true. I get angry, and stand up for Brady, and point out that PTI said the total OPPOSITE about Brady a couple seasons ago, that he was too unkempt in appearance. And I apologize for dragging people into this that have a different lifestyle than me or Brady.

I'll go to therapy to deal with a world where people are more concerned with expressing politically correct views than understanding reality. I'll take anger management class. But I will still defend Brady from any sort of false claims, he deserves that much respect. Hopefully, I am not the only Pats fan that will stand up for Brady being what he is and nothing else. Again, sorry to offend anyone of any other lifestyle. Let's not live in a fantasy world about our Quarterback.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
I did have a phone call from Michael Strahan on my voice male.

"Voice male" :rofl: This thread did have a point, after all!

Mike the Brit said:
"Voice male" :rofl: This thread did have a point, after all!

I agree. Thank you Pnutme!

Hoodie said:
This thread is incredibly painful because it's filled with such outdated, stereotypical bull. Maybe you should sign up for sensitivity training with Ozzie Guillen.

Just because a man cares about his appearance DOES NOT MAKE HIM GAY. Tom is a handsome man, he dates an actress, of course he's going to want to look good. You boys may not know it but looking good takes some work and that may include hair gel, facials and yes highlights. And looking good also HELPS GET GIRLS.

exactly wut i thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes