PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PTI jokes...Brady is making Pats Metrosexual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I know Bob Ryan and Wilbon...joking but it sort of pisses me off. Pats get ragged on so much. I guess they just had to throw it in as one of their top discussions to start the show off.

Last edited:
Must've been a slow day.

And frankly, I'd rather have our star be a metro who's also a good, nice guy than somebody who breaks the law, gets arrested, engages in unbelievable promiscuity, does a barrel full of drugs every night, cares far more about money than the game or fans, or all of the above. Doesn't take long to find those characters when you look through the NFL.

Or maybe Brady is all that, but at least he hides it well.

I am beginning to wonder out our QB! Last year those really feminine pics in GQ, and then at the SB the velvet jacket...before that he admits to carrying a man purse and now this...yikes-he certainly does give our trolls plenty of ammunition.

In the end, I could really believe he is gay-seriously! But I don't care...he is a helluva QB!

Drewwho said:
In the end, I could really believe he is gay-seriously! But I don't care...he is a helluva QB!

I don't care, either - because being gay isn't bad, it's simply the way you're born so it's probably best not to treat it like some kind of fetish or handicap.

Brady is hitting beautiful actress Bridget Moynahan.I wish I could have her.F*** what the haters have to say about the best QB in the game.

Last edited:
Haterproof said:
Brady is hitting beautiful actress Bridget Moynahan.I wish I could have her.F*** what the haters have to say about the best QB in the game.

I would pass on Moynahan. I am definitely not into women who are built like stick figures. I saw her at a game 2 years ago and my first impression was- WAY too skinny, 2nd was - pretty face, but never smiled and looked biatchy looking (has a hard ass look to her...not very feminine or soft), 3rd was - WAY too skinny and damned she is tall!

Last edited:
I am far more troubled by our Center and Left Tackle getting highlights from Brady's beautician on a regular basis. Something about that just seems so wrong.

Drewwho said:
I am beginning to wonder out our QB! Last year those really feminine pics in GQ, and then at the SB the velvet jacket...before that he admits to carrying a man purse and now this...yikes-he certainly does give our trolls plenty of ammunition.

It doesn't mean he's gay. It just means he's secure enough in his masculinity to not worry about showing his softer side.

Now, Marcus Vick. Theres a QB who's a man's man...

Last edited:
who cares if hes gay?
Let the man do what he wants. the whole team could be gay for all i care, i just want them to win and shut people up year in and year out.

HAHA! The Tom Brady is leading the way for the Patriots team not only on the football field, but into the salon. This is hilarious man! You're QB is a flamer! I don't care how good he is or how much sucess you guys have had. How does it feel to know your team hangs out in salons getting their hair done. HAHA PRICELESS!!!

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I don't care how good he is or how much sucess you guys have had.

Maybe why you guys never win?..

By the way, the first step to obtaining success is spelling it right. Pass that on to your management.

Last edited:
Aqua4Ever04 said:
HAHA! The Tom Brady is leading the way for the Patriots team not only on the football field, but into the salon. This is hilarious man! You're QB is a flamer! I don't care how good he is or how much sucess you guys have had. How does it feel to know your team hangs out in salons getting their hair done. HAHA PRICELESS!!!
:D Oh you were right yesterday, there's nothing TROLL about you, Aqua, nothing at all. :)

And by the way, we appreciate you referring to him as The Tom Brady. Thank you.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Let's not forget who was the first to worry about daily moisturizing and 'facial' treatments, my friend. People who live in glass houses.....
JasonTaylor.jpg

I have a couple of college buddies that probably fit the 'metrosexual' description. Not flaming, but maybe a little too groomed. People would wonder if they were really gay, and I can confidently say no. One guy and I used to compete for girls in school and the other and I would have discussions at-length about our common "opponents". You probably wouldn't get an idea of Brady unless you sat down and talked with him candidly.

T4P I will not watch PTI ever again.This show has lost a viewer for life.

Last edited:
I'm interested in winning, playoff games, Super Bowl Championships and humiliating teams like the Colts, Dolphins, Steelers and Broncos.

Whether or not someone is a rump ranger only matters to the extent it would get in the way of any of the above. :D

That whole thing is stupid! Tommy is not gay! Who cares that he takes an interest in how he looks. Doesn't everyone?

When does it end?

Attachments

• covereyes.jpg
    covereyes.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 233
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case