PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pro Day Results

Some good numbers from Rutgers' Jeremy Deering.

The workout is still in progress, but early numbers has receiver turned safety Jeremy Deering looking good in the early going. Deering timed 4.38s in the forty and 6.78s in the 3 cone and 4.45s in the short shuttle. Deering is known for his athleticism, but has yet to establish himself at any one position.

2014 NFL Pro Day Results: WalterFootball.com

Some good numbers from Rutgers' Jeremy Deering.

2014 NFL Pro Day Results: WalterFootball.com

I kind of expected those numbers from Deering. Unfortunately, he has never shown the ability to translate those numbers into anything other than ST production. I had him on my watch list all last year, and eventually took him off because he just didn't perform on the field.

Aaron Lynch had an unspectacular pro day (29" vert, 7.48 3-cone), but he did have a 1.52 10 yd split on his 40. For perspective, Clowney had a 1.56 and Odell Beckham had a 1.50.

I kind of expected those numbers from Deering. Unfortunately, he has never shown the ability to translate those numbers into anything other than ST production. I had him on my watch list all last year, and eventually took him off because he just didn't perform on the field.

Matthew Slater 2.0

Jace Amaro reportedly with a 4.59 and 4.62 40 "into wind", per Josh Norris on Twitter.

Jace Amaro reportedly with a 4.59 and 4.62 40 "into wind", per Josh Norris on Twitter.

His speed isn't the issue for me, it's that oil tanker turning circle that bothers me.

So they going the small WRs route Again? Whats up with the bigger body Guys?

So they going the small WRs route Again? Whats up with the bigger body Guys?

Maybe putting a little subtle pressure on Edelman to re-sign? Now that he has, perhaps that interest will change.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back