Pro Bowl selection show on NFLN

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
This thing is an unmitigated farce. They're trying to turn the Pro Bowl into fantasy football and the way they're going about it is bizarre, confusing, but most of all BORING! Jerry Rice should hang his head in shame for signing on to this joke; Deion "Screaming Clown" Sanders is in his element (naturally).

This man must die for promoting the idea:

Attachments

• wastebasket.jpg
    wastebasket.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 86
If he was the head of a TV network, he'd be fired.

This thing is an unmitigated farce. They're trying to turn the Pro Bowl into fantasy football and the way they're going about it is bizarre, confusing, but most of all BORING! Jerry Rice should hang his head in shame for signing on to this joke; Deion "Screaming Clown" Sanders is in his element (naturally).

This man must die for promoting the idea:

Good God! You're actually watching that???????

Tune, there HAS to be something else on TV tonight. Dance Moms, The Kardashians, Duck Dynasty, QVC.........

I turned it on in time to see them talk about how awesome Slater is. I better turn it off while they're ahead.

Good God! You're actually watching that???????

Tune, there HAS to be something else on TV tonight. Dance Moms, The Kardashians, Duck Dynasty, QVC.........

It truly is horribly pathetic. I'm pathetic. Thankfully, "A Football Life" starts in four minutes.

I have not watched NFL network in over a year. I canceled it from my Directv Programming.
I plan on never ever tuning into that station again.

How long before you get to vote for your favorite players to play a pickup game for the super bowl(in London of course)?

I enjoyed this episode with the selection and I look forward to watching the actual Pro Bowl this Sunday January 26.

I enjoyed this episode with the selection and I look forward to watching the actual Pro Bowl this Sunday January 26.

hey..you wanna make fourteen dollars the hard way???

rodneyd.jpg

Roger Goodell finally has blown his cover here on Patsfans.

I guess you're the target audience. Would you pick them by religious affiliation if you got to choose?

Tim Tebow as a Quarterback? Check.

Papa John's Pizza? Check.

This Pro Bowl Selection Show? Check.

Beginning to see a pattern developing here. Next, I'm half expecting you to tell us how underappreciated William Hung's musical talent is.

OK, OK, we get it Cat. :D

I loved it, I thought Deion was hilarious. I'll watch part 2 tonight

I have not watched NFL network in over a year. I canceled it from my Directv Programming.
I plan on never ever tuning into that station again.

why, it's 24 hours of football? I probably watch NFL network more than any other channel

I think it was worse than the ProBowl itself. Les have three guys huddle up and just be forced to pick from a certain position. Why not pick the best player than can until they have a full roster of all players?

NHL did it 10 times better.

Here is an idea: Have them complete a task/event in order to pick a player. You could of had Watt and Quinn attempt an extra point. Person who gets it first gets the next pick. At least that brings some entertainment to the TV. Hell you could have a punting event.

I think it was worse than the ProBowl itself. Les have three guys huddle up and just be forced to pick from a certain position. Why not pick the best player than can until they have a full roster of all players?

NHL did it 10 times better.

Here is an idea: Have them complete a task/event in order to pick a player. You could of had Watt and Quinn attempt an extra point. Person who gets it first gets the next pick. At least that brings some entertainment to the TV. Hell you could have a punting event.

I kind of liked it because they could focus on each position and the player. It's not like hockey where there's 3 positions really. In football it's a ton of positions

I kind of liked it because they could focus on each position and the player. It's not like hockey where there's 3 positions really. In football it's a ton of positions

That's true but in "fantasy Draft" you only can select X amount of players per position so that would take out the whole "lets draft 5 WR and 5 RB first."

That's true but in "fantasy Draft" you only can select X amount of players per position so that would take out the whole "lets draft 5 WR and 5 RB first."

I guess we have a difference of opinion. I really like when they can focus on the 'glue' guys rather than the playmakers.

I don't see the issue.

The network is trying to save the pro bowl. Most of us simply don't care. The effort will probably fail. There really is not much point to the game itself. Many of the young stars benefit from the experience of getting advice from the older stars. Other than that, it is pretty useless.

I don't watch the pro-bowl. I did watch this show. I found it more interesting than the game.

And yes, I am a fan of NFLN. A network that is 100% about NFL football is definitely not a network for many here. I suppose they need a patriot network, where only patriot media who agree with them will be on camera. To each his own. There are blogs that are more focused, so we can all get what we want. For me, it doesn't get better than having a network covering NFL football 24/7, 365 days a year.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back