PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predicting Inactives for Miami game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you keep on talking then?

Because it's a slow day at work and pointing these things out brings joy to my otherwise ordinary day.

Last edited:
I reckon Vareen is active, but wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't!

The only reason I guess that he will be inactive is that because of a variety of circumstances (and not an indication of his talent level) he is 4th on the depth chart as of now, and I think it would be highly unusual for all 4 RBs to be active because that takes depth away from another position.

That is, unless Mallett supplants Hoyer on the depth chart.

:pigsfly: first. His reps in our offense are severely limited going forward. Always the case with the 3rd or 4th stringers. He may impress from a productive or effort standpoint as a scout team QB. But he won't be competing with Hoyer again (barring the unthinkable) until next Spring.

:pigsfly: first. His reps in our offense are severely limited going forward. Always the case with the 3rd or 4th stringers. He may impress from a productive or effort standpoint as a scout team QB. But he won't be competing with Hoyer again (barring the unthinkable) until next Spring.

Or Hoyer has a bad week of practice and BB decides to give mallet a look-see.

If you missed the Jets game last night you also missed that the no touch after 5 yds Polian Rule point of emphasis has been quietly dropped. Why has no one reported this rule change? :confused:

The change only applies to Jets CBs at the moment. I'm sure the league will introduce it to the rest of the league gradually. ;)

Last edited:
The change only applies to Jets CBs at the moment. I'm sure the league will introduce it to the rest of the league gradually. ;)

F'n brilliant DI:rocker:

Reiss says Spikes and Vereen are inactive. Come on Fletcher, do it big tonight.

Notably active:

Haynesworth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick