Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What will be the Patriots record after FOUR NFL games?

• 0-4

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • 1-3

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • 2-2

Votes: 39 39.0%
  • 3-1

Votes: 14 14.0%
  • 4-0

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There has been a lot of whining lately.

I remind us all that many of us thought that 1-3 was very likely before the season started.

42% thought that we'd win zero or one of the first four games.

I remind us all that many of us thought that 1-3 was very likely before the season started.

Yeah I voted 0-4 but I obviously under-estimated exactly how much Sh!ttsdirt's QB & OL suck...

Not facing TJ Watt also helped... a Lot.

My season vote of 7-10 looks sadly over-estimated now.

Yeah I voted 0-4 but I obviously under-estimated exactly how much Sh!ttsdirt's QB & OL suck...

Not facing TJ Watt also helped... a Lot.

My season vote of 7-10 looks sadly over-estimated now.
Not running the ball (enough) and letting Jackson do whatever he wants make your evaluation look very accurate.

Well it looks like the 31% who voted for 1-3 were right. The question is where do we go from here. We knew it was going to be a rough opening stretch, but we didn't know that Mac Jones was going to miss 6-8 weeks with an injury. OOF.

I don't think anyone who voted 1-3 was either happy or content with that expectation.

Thought we'd be 1-3 with an ugly win in pittsburgh. That's where we're at, kind of frustrating knowing how winnable the last 2 were though. Margin for error is paper thin now and the morale victories will be no longer starting next week, we need wins.

My prediction for the next 4 games is the same as their current record: 1-3, their only win vs da Bears.

It's now 2-7 their last 9 games, BTW...

Thought we'd be 1-3 with an ugly win in pittsburgh. That's where we're at, kind of frustrating knowing how winnable the last 2 were though. Margin for error is paper thin now and the morale victories will be no longer starting next week, we need wins.
tbh, while we could've beat Baltimore if Agholor doesn't fumble, the Ravens also could've responded cause we couldn't stop them at that point. The best thing about that game is that we showed the kind of offensive team we can be.

Yesterday we were 10 yards from a win, plain and simple. That's about as close as you can get to a W and not get it. And if Mac had been playing, we win by 2 scores.

Depending on how long Mac is out, we could rip off 5 in a row.

I’m legit beginning to consider draft positioning when I watch the team.

Yeah I said it.

I don’t do moral victories.

If we suck, then REALLY suck.

Middle of the road does bo good.

Also, gotta dump basically ALL of the expensive FA class from last year somehow.

Just abysmal returns.

But even Kraft knew ghat was a risk.

tbh, while we could've beat Baltimore if Agholor doesn't fumble, the Ravens also could've responded cause we couldn't stop them at that point. The best thing about that game is that we showed the kind of offensive team we can be.

Yesterday we were 10 yards from a win, plain and simple. That's about as close as you can get to a W and not get it. And if Mac had been playing, we win by 2 scores.

Depending on how long Mac is out, we could rip off 5 in a row.

True but that fumble wasn’t the only one, we did turn it over 4 times compared to just 2 for Baltimore . Id consider that game winnable if the minus 2 was very likely the difference between winning and losing.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back