PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre AFCCG Injury Watch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect him to cover Edelman and Edelman to get more YAC than he would normally get.
Yea. Denver is better off moving Talib over to him as he is a pretty decent tackler.

But then Harris needs to deal with DA.

I am pleading with JMD to reintroduce the WR screen/slip screen back into the offense. They should run that play until DEN proves they can stop it.

Was just looking through JE11's stats. Did you know last year in the playoffs, he had 9 punt returns for 143 yards? Guy is a huge play maker for NE.
He is but because of his foot, using him for punts might not be a good thing to do this year.

He is but because of his foot, using him for punts might not be a good thing to do this year.
I agree. Miss his ability to make someone whiff and get upfield for a nice return on those punts. Along with his sure hands!

I agree. Miss his ability to make someone whiff and get upfield for a nice return on those punts. Along with his sure hands!

If you go by the numbers hes one of the best punt returners over the last 30 years.

Dola is one of the best in the league as well, so they should be covered.

Well doug moore just lost some credibility
Not necessarily, he said "cautiously optimistic" and "healing will dictate". Remember, an injury of any significance now has less than 3 weeks to heal for the player to be useful.

Doug Moore ‏@DMooreNFL 51s51 seconds ago
In playoffs, most players who are hurt will try their best to play unless impossible. That was Mayo's mindset until test results came back.

Thats a shame. It must be really messed up.

Everyone at walkthrough except for Tre Jackson (and, Mayo but we know he's gone).

Chris Harris is just playing us

Slater? That's surprising seeing he spoke at the press conference today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST