PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pounceys wear "Free Hernandez" caps

Aside from seeing updates via twitter and other media outlets throughout each day, I don't think we'll be able to follow the eventual trial as closely as some may feel. I doubt it will be televised anywhere. Just an opinion though.

HLN will he to busy following some wacko who stabbed her boyfriend a few dozen times before shooting him..

Or how bout show support for Hernandez for something GOOD that he has done or achieved etc. Like when Aaron's fiance had his baby may be the Pouncey twins could have worn caps saying congrats to NEW DAD Hernandez or something. He should be ashamed of himself for standing up for his friends actions in the Odin Lloyd case. It shows a lack of respect for the Odin Lloyd family.

Or they can just throw a few bucks in his canteen fund, and send him a carton of newports.

For some strange reason I have been closely following the Hernandez case. I am interested in seeing the televised trial.

It's not strange I think it's an enigma to all of us. How the 'F' can someone be so stupid and self destructive.

Or they can just throw a few bucks in his canteen fund, and send him a carton of newports.

I wouldn't advocate giving cigarettes. We want to get him off of all those bad habits. However, I am all for the Pounceys throwing in some money into his canteen fund. lol

Rock bottom will officially be met when he creates his profile.

WriteAPrisoner.com - Massachusetts Prison Pen Pals

Oh wow...that would be priceless. Just out of curiosity, I wonder if he's able to receive public mail or not? I remember reading that the serial kiler BTK was receiving hundreds of letters a day in the very beginning of his stay.

It's these pointless questions that keep me up late at night.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back