PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pot Roast visiting - (UPDATED - He's Reportedly Joining the Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh wake me up when Lobster tail or Filet Mignon comes to visit.

Hopefully he'll choose soon so we can decide if he's just the pick-up the Pats need to bolster the line or just some guy chasing money and the Pats can easily find someone else to fill the role.

Decision made per his twitter but what is it?

The Redskins fans clamoring for him the team wanting him back his best friend on the team why would he leave all that you know we wont pay more than Snyder.
On to Henry Melton this feels like Stevie Johnson 2.0

Decision made! Turning focus to my brother having a baby girl any minute now..... Thank you to everyone for making this fun

Best of luck to the mother-to-be, and here's to a happy, healthy baby...

Should hear something soon I would think ar this point I just want to know if Im adding him to my Madden team or not

Attention whore BB wont coddle that Im sure its the Skins

Such negativity. I see him kissing Bob Kraft on both cheeks after signing his Patriot's contract.

Or he made his decision but is being coy because it's the Patriot Way.

Or we can not read too much into it. And just say he is having a little fun.

I do respect Washington, though. I think they can be a good team. Gruden is running a relatively tight ship... Many coaches wouldn't have had the balls to sit Griffin for Cousins especially with Snyder as an owner, and it paid off big time. And they're holding firm on not overpaying Cousins before knowing what they have in him either.

Unsure how legitimate this source is.

@DiannaESPN
I'm told Terrance Knighton @MisterRoast98 will be making his decision soon. It's either New England or Washington #Redskins #Patriots

WOAH WHO IS HER SOURCE?!
Knighton's twitter states that he has already made his decision. He's just playing games with the fans.

Quick everyone let's make 5 pages worth of posts about how you can't trust this account and also ELeigh jokes.

Yeah, because guys like Brady, Edelman, Gronk, etc... all avoid social media like the plague.

Come on, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand