PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pot Roast visiting - (UPDATED - He's Reportedly Joining the Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how the hell can he lean without falling over?

"What are you trying to say?"

hqdefault.jpg

This guy is an athlete for a fat man

I would like to see Knighton here as a Siliga replacement, but in an ideal world Malcom Brown has a more prominent role than he does. Making him earn it is a good thing though, and a DL rotation where 3-4 interior guys all get roughly similar snap counts is ideal if you have the talent to make it work.

The Redskins' run defense was bad when he was on the field and even worse when he wasn't. Given the surrounding cast, it's hard to definitively say much more than that. He didn't singlehandedly fix their run defense, not that anybody could have expected him to.
He had a medical issue last year with migraine attacks. He supposedly has lost some weight. His main issue is he wants more than a one year flyer. He was ok for the Redskins in 2015. Not great but as much production as Fairley. He had a sack and a half part time (more than Fairley). He probably takes Silinga's roster slot. He is protection for not if, but when Easley is hurt once again. Knighton has only missed three games in seven years so he is durable. Knighton is only 29 and younger than Branch. Kerse is probably on the bubble. It makes DT not a priority but a luxury in the Draft. That is "if" we sign him. IMO it is not the dollars as much as the term of commitment for him.
DW Toys

My mystery shocker pick in round three on the D Line. Shawn Oakham, Baylor at 6'8" and 29olbs . 5.96 40 AND A 5.53 3 cone that are TE numbers. Under the radar as he was not as good as 2014.BB shifts him to DT

My mystery shocker pick in round three on the D Line. Shawn Oakham, Baylor at 6'8" and 29olbs . 5.96 40 AND A 5.53 3 cone that are TE numbers. Under the radar as he was not as good as 2014.BB shifts him to DT

5.96 40?

Is he a statue or dead?

He had a medical issue last year with migraine attacks.

I suffer from migraines myself, it's a genetic issue - got it from my father. I'll hook Pot Roast up with my neurologist if he signs on the dotted line!

You'll get pretty high on signing him if he signs. He cures our ails at the 1-tech, even if he is somewhat one-dimensional. We need a fat ass up front to stuff the run. If Knighton doesn't sign, I expect the Pats to either target Melton or go high at DT again, as this is a very strong draft at that position (and not many others).

I was definitely impressed when he played against the Pats.

Maybe I'm reading too much into his comments.

Oh for the love of God, just sign here already.

Cant blame a guy for pitting 2 teams against each other to increase his value.. at the end of the day, i hope he signs with us.. it will be a rotational roll to start, but if he wants to play a more significant role that is completely up to him

I still think he goes to Wash, more play time and probably money.

Hes making the redskins rack up the dough

... one in the stink.

Cant blame a guy for pitting 2 teams against each other to increase his value..

Yep, whenever I hear that a player is "leaning toward" one team when there are other teams trying to sign him, I assume that it's an attempt to get the teams to throw more money at him.

There really isn't any other reason for a player to leak info like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back