Status
Not open for further replies.

castlelong1

Banned
Reaction score
Assuming people can get in early her are a few

Dit-Ka, Dit-Ka, Dit-Ka, Se-nile, Se-nile, Se-nile
Steve-Young, Steve-Young, Steve-Young, salary- cap, salary- cap, salary- cap,
Jack-son, Jack-son, Jack-son, hates- coach, hates- coach, hates- coach (or F-U, F-U, F-U)

I don't watch ESPN, but might that day. Anyone going to that game? Could you go early and harass the Monday night countdown crew? Can you get in early, then go out to tailgate more, then get back in for the game?

I'm not even sure if those are the Monday Night countdown crew.

Can you watch the broadcast from the stands? Will Kraft put it on the Jumbo-tron? It'd be nice if you knew when to chant.

Is there a safe way for drunk fans to cut cables? If sound, but not video, keeps cutting out, no big loss. (C'mon, Kornheiser and Tirico are upgraded by silence. Jaws is OK.)

More importantly, can they find them? If they can, I doubt ESPN has a cable labeled ESPN broadcast only. I'd hate to see Westwood One or Gil & Gino cut off.
hates- coach,Sorry, digressions. Does anyone have any other chants? Two syllables is best

I feel old reading this....silly...

chants are funny

i like things that are funny

they make my face laugh.

Isn't Monday Night Countdown done from Bristol, not on site?

What might make more of a statement is not even acknowledging them at all. Just ignore them like the Pats will be doing.

I doubt chants will come across on TV, and if they do it will just be more of an opportunity for everyone to b!tch...I can hear Skip Bayless now, "The Patriots fanbase is highly rude and vulgar, they must learn that from thier head coach".

Plus, ignoring them would be quite Belichick-ian. :D

this post cracked me up.

I especially liked the Tom Jackson one.

Something tells me they wont be doing a on site post game show there, but prob will...

F*** ESPN!!!
that chant would be perfect. :D

Someone should hold up a nice big sign that says, "ESPN Cheats!"

I have a friend who i went to high school with who currently works for ESPN in Bristol.

She said that they all walk around the facility like their crap doesn't stink and many of them are jerks.

I asked if they hate the Patriots and she said that just about everyone hates the Pats. Especially Trey Wingo, who she works with most of the time.

Trey is incredibly annoying, and NFL Live is a joke after watching NFL Total Access.

p.s. also, the girl that saw Sean Salisbury's obscene phone picture was her friend....

Last edited:
Now THAT would be Wicked Pissah!

Heh,

Chew Tabbaca Chew Tabbaca Chew Tabbaca Spit!

If You Ain't A Pats Fan, You Ain't ****!

Worjs for me, anyway... :)

ESPN: Where washed up sports figures go to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft