PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poor LT. Someone get this guy a tissue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...poor poor sad LT!
An incredible physical talent with the maturity of an 11 year old.

I'm always amazed at how many players of the same description are idolized by the press and fans alike. He is the antithesis to what a 'role model' should be, yet that's exactly what he is to so many.

He simply needs to grow up.

I think that Fantasy Football has been a big cause of this phenomina. Everyone wants him right? He is the first pick, and it must be fun to watch those people who have him cry in their collective beer.

But I must say that he still is the classiest person that he has ever seen.

Its like LT has the Madden curse right now and he wasn't even on the cover. Gets me thinking that there is no curse, just big disappointments after big seasons.

And how bad can Norv Turner be? Is anyone going to realize that he is a horrible head coach?

LT needs to stop doing interviews, stop whining to the press, start saying the right things, start being positive to the media and regain his luster. Right now he is just a huge baby that whines when his team is losing, when he doesn't get the ball, when he doesn't get his way.

Whine, whine, whine.

Charger fans deserve this for being so ****y last year!

Wow, a little early to be writing off the Chargers, isn't it?

They've played the hardest schedule so far in football and have lost two tough games on the road. This kind of reminds me of that year the Kobe and Shaq Lakers started like 9 and 12, and people were freaking out. I think maybe they won 60 games that year. Or the premature predictions of the Yankees' demise this year.

Notre Dame's in trouble. San Diego is a work in progress that easily has enough talent to go 10-6 this year without breaking a sweat, given the rest of its schedule.

As someone previously very concerned about the Chaagiz, here's why I now write them off. The players, e.g. 'leader' LT, have shown that under adversity they lack football character and leadership skills. Unlike Dungy and the Colts in the AFCCG, the Chargers do not have effective team leadership that gets them through the low points. They're athletically talented and leadership ******ed. They have lost any faith they may have had in their new coaching staff. It's a formula for disaster.

I can't say that I would have handled it any better than LdT did.

What is up with LT looking like his season just ended? Losing 2 in a row is never fun, but their are 13 games left. The season isn't over yet! This is the second week in a row it looked like Tomlinson was going to break down in tears.

What is up with LT looking like his season just ended? Losing 2 in a row is never fun, but their are 13 games left. The season isn't over yet! This is the second week in a row it looked like Tomlinson was going to break down in tears.

Keep in mind LT isn't only under pressure to play better for the Chargers, but also for the millions of fantasy teams he's on :D

Poor LT. I think he's gonna cry again.

http://www.chargers.com/
Click on "Sunday: Ladainian Tomlinson" in the upper right.

Video of his post-Packers game press conf.

What a sore a##ed pu##y this guy has turned out to be.....he looks like a 8 year old crybaby wuss on every interview now.....with his lower lip tucked up staring down at his shoes....throwing everyone under the bus......What a pathetic d-bag this guy is!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft