• There's no way in hell I want him even near the team

Votes: 223 58.2%
  • Who's T.O.?

Votes: 20 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys see Playbook on NFL re: T.O.?

It did give me pause. Maybe Bill is the kind of dork-Marshall that can reform that dude. Maybe he has been a scape-goat, but I dunno. I guess if BB somehow thought it was a good idea, it would be tough to argue. Until then, I think we can do better.

A big NO!!!, Don't need him and don't want him!

Last edited:
Zero playoff wins in the Romo/Owens era. Somewhere, Drew Bledsoe is laughing his ass off.

No, we had to deal with the "Superbowl Loser" curse last season so why bring in the T.O. "It's all about me" curse.

Wow, almost 20 pages--this guy does generate attention. My thought is it's the kind of thing that whatever BB decided would probably be the right decision. I agree with most here that I would want no part of him, but if they took the chance I'd probably change my mind. One thing to keep in mind is he's acted up under weak regimes or weak QBs. Wade Phillips is weak. Tony Romo is a nice guy, has talent, but seems weak. Even Parcells was a shell of what he used to be when he coached Dallas. BB and Brady are not weak, so if he was on the team he would behave.

This would be a slap in the face to our 81, for one thing. Especially after he just restructured.

On top of that, Owens is a cancer.

No thanks.

-Rob-

It was reported that Torry Holt wants to be traded. Why is NOBODY talking about him? He is younger and has more talent than TO! I would rather see him traded to us for a 3rd or 4th rounder...

Holt would be good, but some of what I've read online indicates he'll be a Panther...

-Rob-

Holt would be good, but some of what I've read online indicates he'll be a Panther...

-Rob-

Once they make some cap space...

It was reported that Torry Holt wants to be traded. Why is NOBODY talking about him? He is younger and has more talent than TO! I would rather see him traded to us for a 3rd or 4th rounder...

He has more talent than T.O.? Is he a chef or something?

He has more talent than T.O.? Is he a chef or something?

I heard he's one of those exotic masseurs. That might go over well in our locker room...

Last edited:
I can't help myself from pretending, just a little bit, that Moss and TO could magically work out their differences and become like Thing 1 and Thing 2 to BB's Cat in the Hat. BB releases them onto the field, and they work together happily; wreaking glorious havoc while defenses scramble wildy and helplessy trying to stop them!

Of course, reality made me vote "No, it probably wouldn't be a good idea." But on the slim chance that BB takes a shot at him, I'll back BB 100% and proclaim I thought it was a good idea from the start!

Last edited:
T.O. means Turn Over or Time Out. Right?

Another thing is, with Brady coming back from the knee injury, he may need to be helped back along by his teammates at the beginning of the season in order to get up to NFL "par". Having Owens screaming, crying, and complaining wouldn't help that regardless of whether or not you think that BB would just kick his ass out the door.

If we can get him relatively cheap then HELL FREAKIN YES! Of course I wouldn't want to be trapped with him, paying a big contract and more than a year or two. I wouldn't go that far.

But **** man:

Brady at QB, Moss/TO are tall receivers and demand double teams all the time then you have Welker in the slot. A good run game to back you up with LoMo, Fred Taylor, Sammy, Faulk....

Call TO a cancer all ya want, having that offense would be orgasmic to say the least.

If I'd have known this poll would still draw interest, I'd have kept it open longer.

TO and Moss, to be a fly on the wall for that pair's conversation upon TO's arrival.

I don't know how to do back-flips. But if TO joins the Patriot family, I would learn how to back-flip and I would back-flip myself to work for a week.

Brady TO/Moss/Welker

Turn out the lights, good-night !

Last edited:
TO and Moss, to be a fly on the wall for that pair's conversation upon TO's arrival.

I don't know how to do back-flips. But if TO joins the Patriot family, I would learn how to back-flip and I would back-flip myself to work for a week.

Brady TO/Moss/Welker

Turn out the lights, good-night !
They would be unstoppable. No...there wouldn't be a flop in the Super Bowl. No defense in the NFL could stop such a combo. None.

They would be unstoppable. No...there wouldn't be a flop in the Super Bowl. No defense in the NFL could stop such a combo. None.

We would shatter our own 2007 points record, literally shatter it.

It would take NFL fear to a level not yet seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes