• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
T.O. has been cut. Let's just check the numbers for fun....

The guy's cancer and his play is declining, no thanks. I look forward to seeing him go to the Raiders and talk smack about JaMarcus Russell's sexual orientation.

Last edited:
Cant afford him....

But for the sake of fun lets dream for a minute...

How could ANY team defend that? T.O on one side, Moss on the other.... Welker in the slot... Brady at the controls....

Good god. :eek:

Cant afford him....

But for the sake of fun lets dream for a minute...

How could ANY team defend that? T.O on one side, Moss on the other.... Welker in the slot... Brady at the controls....

Good god. :eek:

It's easy to defend that. You put two CBs on Moss, then walk over to Owens and tell him he's the 3rd best weapon on the Patriots. Then his ego will explode and he'll demand that Brady throw him the ball constantly. Owens ruined Tony Romo, just ruined him. Romo has looked like a shell of the QB that he was under Parcells.

helllllllllll no

Lose-Lose proposition; TO here benefits neither side.

Owens and Rosenhaus are looking for one last big big payday.
Pats are trying to upgrade as much as they can in several areas.
Wide receiver is not an area of need.

Perfect fit would be Minnesota or Tampa Bay, or perhaps Arizona if the Cardinals should decide to trade Boldin.

Last edited:
It's easy to defend that. You put two CBs on Moss, then walk over to Owens and tell him he's the 3rd best weapon on the Patriots. Then his ego will explode and he'll demand that Brady throw him the ball constantly. Owens ruined Tony Romo, just ruined him. Romo has looked like a shell of the QB that he was under Parcells.

That's it in a nutshell.

1 year heavily incentivized deal.

T.O.'s ego wouldn't allow him to be the 'second' guy.

Well I would say that if he talked to BB and BB thought that he could be an asset to the team. And tell TO EXACTLY where he would stand if they signed him that he could be a valuable asset to the patriots.

It probably wont happen but all TO wants is to win a championship, i really dont like the guy but i love the way he plays. By the way he would be coming into a system where he wouldnt even be one of the leaders, so his mouth would have to shut.

If he is a pain in the ass then just cut him. Sign him to a one year and prove it contract. Would be all over it.

Queen_Do_Not_Want_Food.jpg

T.O. stands for Terribly Overrated

No thanks

Well I would say that if he talked to BB and BB thought that he could be an asset to the team. And tell TO EXACTLY where he would stand if they signed him that he could be a valuable asset to the patriots.

If Parcells couldnt control him.... Belichick cant either. The apple doesnt fall THAT far from the (coaching) tree.

I definitely vote for signing TO at any price, so long as we also sign Chad Johnson also......

The mind is staggered thinking about a Moss, TO, Welker and Johnson catching passes from T. Brady..........

I definitely vote for signing TO at any price, so long as we also sign Chad Johnson also......

The mind is staggered thinking about a Moss, TO, Welker and Johnson catching passes from T. Brady..........

Trolling so late? Dont you guys slleep?

Classify him as that guy who comes into training camp, plays a few snaps and pisses a few people off. That same day, he needs to have the ever living **** kicked out of him by a defensive captain. Owens needs to have his ass kicked in a bad way if he ever hopes to be a contributor to a team that will contend. Put me into the grouping that thinks what he needs is a good old fashioned passionate ass kicking. He's the quintessential product of an absentee father; no respect for authority, no self respect, no respect for others and most importantly no personal accountability. His attitude is the antithesis of all that is admirable about the game of football. Owens is a cancer, and he needs to be treated a such. You can never let cancer dictate a fight to you. You cannot be intimidated by cancer. You cannot back down to cancer. You cannot play by the rules because cancer does not play by the rules. Any person who would want TO on their team is clinically insane.

Last edited:

It probably wont happen but all TO wants is to win a championship, i really dont like the guy but i love the way he plays. By the way he would be coming into a system where he wouldnt even be one of the leaders, so his mouth would have to shut.

If he is a pain in the ass then just cut him. Sign him to a one year and prove it contract. Would be all over it.

Completely disagree. All TO wants is to be the center of attention. He would have chances at championships in Philly and Dallas if he wasn't such a force of damage.

Classify him as that guy who comes into training camp, plays a few snaps and pisses a few people off. That same day, he needs to have the ever living **** kicked out of him by a defensive captain. Owens needs to have his ass kicked in a bad way if he ever hopes to be a contributor to a team that will contend. Put me into the grouping that thinks what he needs is a good old fashioned passionate ass kicking. He's the quintessential product of an absentee father; no respect for authority, no self respect, no respect for others and most importantly no personal accountability. His attitude is the antithesis of all that is admirable about the game of football. Owens is a cancer, and he needs to be treated a such. You can never let cancer dictate a fight to you. You cannot be intimidated by cancer. You cannot back down to cancer. You cannot play by the rules because cancer does not play by the rules. Any person who would want TO on their team is clinically insane.

Stop beating around the bush: Does TO need an ass kicking or not? And if he does, should it be a bad new style ass kicking or a goold old fashioned ass kicking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down