PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll: Are You Feeling Happy or Crappy about Zappe?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Are you Feeling Happy or Crappy about Zappe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what does Zappe get to work with today? The offensive line is intact, all three tight ends, Zeke and Rhamondre, Smith-Schuster, Parker, and Reagor. Is Ty Montgomery still on the team?

I'd put all three TEs on the field, run the ball and throw to them all day.

Indifferent. Who cares ? I’m only wondering if NE picks 1-2-3-4-5 in April.

Zappe could suck, he could become a good backup, he could become the next Drew Brees... nobody knows.

What little I've seen of him, the kid seems to have a chip on his shoulder (small stature, small school) and takes his job seriously.

He has a nice arm, moves well in the pocket, runs a clean operation. He has to better understand the importance of not turning it over.

I want to see the kid succeed, I don't give a rat's azz about a draft pick. I'd take a great QB over a high draft pick all day/every day.

I was out playing indoor golf, so I only saw the last few minutes of the game, but judging by the result I’m guessing you weren’t real impressed with Zappe today?

But he’s 2-0 as a starter with a 100 rating. Wait… oh.

I was out playing indoor golf, so I only saw the last few minutes of the game, but judging by the result I’m guessing you weren’t real impressed with Zappe today?
Mac looks like an all pro after Zappes performance today, can't blame it on all on him, the receivers are nothing to write home about.

Mac looks like an all pro after Zappes performance today, can't blame it on all on him, the receivers are nothing to write home about.

I knew the score line was bad, but you have to see the game to have an idea as to who was to blame.

On the bright side they are in Good shape defensively. If they can get a decent WB, and some WR’s they could improve a great deal in the next year.

On the bright side they are in Good shape defensively. If they can get a decent WB, and some WR’s they could improve a great deal in the next year.
A half decent offensive has at least 5 more wins this year so that's something to build on for next year, especially getting Gonzo back.

406493582_733217018849325_7769792058213694379_n.jpg

not so much

Zappe showed he’s slotted correctly as an NFL backup. He’d going to limit mistakes but he’s not going to win many games.

Feeling real crappy about Zappe somebody forgot to flush.:yuck: :mad:

He looks less scared in the pocket. Which could be a symptom of Mac being totally broken.

But meet the new boss, same as the old boss! 0 points against the leagues worst defense.

What's going to happen vs. a good defense?

Reactions: sb1
Someone put up the Christmas tree because he's gonna LIGHT... IT... UP!!!

If they allow Zappe to be more aggressive, most of those downfield throws, like last season, will probably be of play-action. Among quarterbacks with at least 25 play-action drop-backs, Zappe led the NFL in both yards per attempt (17.2) and passer rating (158.3) in 2022.
Welp... that dream lasted about as long as a powerball ticket.

anigif_sub-buzz-21890-1600856212-42.gif

I had hope he get the offense going but never did, looked better in the pocket than Mac and moved well but that was about it.

He looks less scared in the pocket. Which could be a symptom of Mac being totally broken.

But meet the new boss, same as the old boss! 0 points against the leagues worst defense.

What's going to happen vs. a good defense?
First time an NFL team is given negative points?

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back