PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Polian & Dungy Whining To The League Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody cries when the noose is placed over their head and tightened. The C*nts time is coming and all they can do is cry cry and cry

Well, I think most of the fans and media have already crowned THE scumbag > Belichick.

No, the real scumbag is you...and the Irsays...and naPolian...and Dungheap...and the Mannings...and every hayseed dolt fanboy on Earth.

And I thought these Guys Pooped Rainbows.:rolleyes:

Four points that the Colts should have never gotten had Kelvin Hayden been called properly for MAULING Reche Caldwell in the EndZone.

Yes, yes - I believe this is the definition of whining! Thank you.

The eloquence of all your posts is quite overwhelming. Seems to have brought the IQ of a whole region down some 20-30 points. It was like watching the Wave the Celts fans were doing against the Cavs tonight. Wonder what kind of fun things I missed during the Sox games.
Just like most Colts trolls who visit this message board, you add nothing of value.

A Very Important Message From Tony Saint Dungy...

Yes, yes - I believe this is the definition of whining! Thank you.

No its not. Its stating FACT. That is the problem with morons like yourself. You think that stating FACT is whining. Thank you for PROVING what I said about you.

So far I haven't seen any value.

Considering that your a moron, I am not surprise you haven't seen anything of value. You wouldn't know value if it came up and smacked you up side the head with a 4x4 deck post.

But what you fail to see, is that there is nothing "similar" to last year.

Pats could have had the homefield advantage in the Championship Round with more time to prepare, with no Indy fans to cheer a Manning come-back down 21 points, as we've seen when the Colts scored 3 points in Gillette Stadium. I'd say it was an even bigger deal last year for the Pats than for you guys having to play Carolina. But of course you fail to see the irony in your posts.

Last edited:
Not to mention the Pats had to travel to san diego in the playoffs last yr and had 7 days rest while the colts traveled to baltimore and they had 8 days rest.

I'd say "that harder"

At this point, I don't know what's funnier...the fact that the Colts are B!tching, crying, and moaning like a 15 y/o girl ditched for a senior at the prom or Colts fans actually trying to rub in their first SuperBowl after their first victory over the Pats in the playoffs while the Pats ran up 3 enjoying numerous victories over the Colts in the playoffs. Hmmm...let me see....scoreboard somebody? Anything else you type here is just funny because you have sh!t for credibility and it's all hot air.

Pat's fan complaining about whining? Oh, the irony.

The funniest thing about this entire post is that you talk about the fans whining....who gives a sh!t except for some self-riteous arrogant Colts fan who has to come to a Patriot's board for some unknown reason. And fans whining is MUCH better then organizations whining. Yeah, no that's a true sign of class right there (not to mention assulting NFL employees). If you can't win, *****, moan, complain and have the rules changed and then continue to bemoan anything that exists if it makes your life difficult.

Of course, fans in New England are well aware of this routine by now. They’ve seen Polian go to the league over injury timeouts (Willie McGinest in 2003), illegal contact in the secondary (2003 AFC title game) and poor field conditions (divisional round in 2004). Just add another log to the fire.

But he forgot to mention the times when BB secretly videotaped Peyton's audibles.:D

maybe its in the 11+ pages of comments about this, but why are the Colts bringing this up NOW? Shouldn't this have been brought up when the schedule came out? To bring it up now is just an effort on their part to try to set expectations on potential consequences.......

We go to Baltimore on a Monday night and then face the Steelers on a short week...........and I haven't heard anyone complain about that...........but wait, WH or HBM will find some Pats fan on some forum that did just that............but my point is, have Kraft or Belichick complained? NO

It actually was brought up several weeks ago in Polian's weekly interview on Colts.com. You can see it in the last post on this page...

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=63555&page=2

It's just your local guy who is bringing it up now.

How many times have you heard BB and/or Pioli whine about anything? Comparing GM/HC whining to fans whining doesn't work

Polian likes to hear himself talk. He has a weekly interview on the Colts website and he has his own weekly TV show and radio show. It's the opposite with the Pats, you have to pry any type of info out of Belichick. Most here prefer the Patriot way, but even though I think Polian is too public, it is nice to get info on a variety of things at times. With Dungy, if you ask him about something he will give you an answer especially if Polian has already commented on it.

hope a land mine blows your freakin' nutz off, Indy troll

as for workjacka$$,HePorkMe and the rest of you Indy mutts .. run back to the safety of your little closed jagoff board at the Indy Star and play "Hide the Cow Pie" with your stupid ***ed, green toothed sisters.

Dude that is seriously out of line. Why would you ever wish harm on someone who is just a fan of another team even if you don't like them? BTW, why the name calling with me? I have been civil with everyone on this board you may not agree with my point of view, but let talk about football and the things that go along with it and not stupe to name calling and pot shots.

I seriously can't believe that this got this big. It's really a non-issue.

Because they only have love for ONE Indy Colts fan per lifetime.

And I've been here since 1912. :)

YOU are the issue. When the Indy Star stops banning other teams' fans, then come back. Until then, shove it up your troll *****.

YOU are the issue. When the Indy Star stops banning other teams' fans, then come back. Until then, shove it up your troll *****.

Every site bans people. There are plaenty of Patriot fans on the Star's board. Why are you so hostile? Need a hug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News