PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Polian & Dungy Whining To The League Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about the time on monday night football when the patriots and colts game when the colts were leading and the pats put in doug flutie. polian is commentating and was hoping one of the colt players would break his leg ?

the colts are not classy but the media wants to give their distorted views about the patriots about the spygate incident. it doesnt really matter when the pats play the colts i cant imagine what the colts would try to do if the pats blew them out. it doesnt really matter belichick wants the patriots just wanna play great football this year, and they are playing great football. the colts hate that and act scared. the patriots better show no mercy this time to the colts. they were blowing them out last year at halftime. this year the patriots have a great offense. people say indy is a great team and it wont happen that the patriots wont blow them out but it can easily happen.

Last edited:
I agree with the premise of this thread that the Colts are whiners and that BP has manipulated the rules from his position on the Competition Committee to the benefit of the Colts and has only the Colts' best interests at heart and not the good of the league.

Given all of that though, I've got to wonder why some posters are becoming hostile to posters from other teams almost as a knee-jerk reaction.

I saw it against some Redskins posters who had only come to talk football, and in this thread Workhorse was demeaned. Workhorse and Ryan the Colts Fan are the best Colts fans who post here and IMO they add some excellent perspective...they are not trolls.

I know how I feel about the relentless meanspirited assault from the media and trolls about Spygate, and it is probably what most posters here feel, it is unfair and even knowingly so as I think these people know damn well that the Pats did nothing that the rest of the league wasn't also doing, but they are envious of the Pats' success and want to help derail what is looking like "Pats' Dynasty - Phase II".

Be that as it may, I would just like to remind people that all posters from other teams are not trolls, and we look bad treating the good posters other than as welcome guests.

We aren't normally like that.

Because they only have love for ONE Indy Colts fan per lifetime.

And I've been here since 1912. :)

Geez, Ryan, I've been reading through all of these posts, wondering when you were going to chime in.

It's a lot like bacteria. A certain amount is actually beneficial but once you exceed that threshold along comes the diarrhea and vomitting. ;)

YOU are the issue. When the Indy Star stops banning other teams' fans, then come back. Until then, shove it up your troll *****.

Please STFU, if Indystar banned you you were obviously going above and beyond troll status because we have more than our share of Pats trolls that still get to post there freely

Please STFU, if Indystar banned you you were obviously going above and beyond troll status because we have more than our share of Pats trolls that still get to post there freely

Hah, I just got banned there because I said Dungy was arguably not a good dad if he didn't accept his son for being gay, in a thread that was about Dungy's book where he gives advice on how to live. You guys are all a bunch of ****is, just like Polian and Dungy. Go back too indystar, you pompous ass.

Polian and Dungy have to be the biggest whiners in NFL history. I have never seen any teams coaches or GMs be so vocal about any stupid issue. Give me a break, you are playing the PANTHERS this week. They are a 4-3 team in the NFC which equals a 3-4 team in the AFC.
This schedule crap happens to everyone, and I severly doubt that they were trying to screw the colts when they made it. You try making an NFL schedule, and have it be completely fair to eeryone. It's not possible. And last time I checked, I thought the point of the schedule in the "parity" driven NFL is to make it hard as possible so that the better teams will fall back to earth. In case you didn't notice, before the season started and the teams were showed to be what they really are, the Pats were supposed ot have one of the toughest schedules in the NFL.
If anyone should complain, it's the Bills. They have to play the Pats twice and the entire NFC east, which is a very strong division. But I don't here them say jack. The NFC south sucks, and the colts get to wade throught them. Shut yousissy colt hole, hug your one championship DVD and realize that it's the only one you'll eve get to watch.

Hah, I just got banned there because I said Dungy was arguably not a good dad if he didn't accept his son for being gay, in a thread that was about Dungy's book where he gives advice on how to live. You guys are all a bunch of ****is, just like Polian and Dungy. Go back too indystar, you pompous ass.

I can save some time,

"Please STFU, if Indystar banned you you were obviously going above and beyond troll status because we have more than our share of Pats trolls that still get to post there freely"

Just put it with the rest

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS LOGGED COMPLAINT STORAGE ROOM

RaidersSmithsonianWarehouse.jpg

anyone that can somehow tie indiana jones into this is a brilliant, brilliant man

god bless you, whoever the hell you are:)

just another example of why indy is a joke.

I would be absolutely ashamed if i was a colts fan.

all the do is cry and shoot angles with everything that they do.
pathetic.

They have to play the Pats twice and the entire NFC east, which is a very strong division. But I don't here them say jack. The NFC south sucks, and the colts get to wade throught them. Shut yousissy colt hole, hug your one championship DVD and realize that it's the only one you'll eve get to watch.

The NFC South may suck but not NEARLY as much as the AFC Least. Six easy, easy wins for the Patsies.

The NFC South may suck but not NEARLY as much as the AFC Least. Six easy, easy wins for the Patsies.

I will not debate that, they do suck, but I wa debtaing the schedule making. Pats are stuck in the east. But a valid point anyway.

But it's not like any of theAFC south teams are really that good.... still not as bad as the east though.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Are you in a battle to prove that you are worse trolls than the Colts trolls?

What the hell is wrong with you people? Are you in a battle to prove that you are worse trolls than the Colts trolls?

It was the conversation, it's not like it was a regular Colts thread, shut your hole if you don't know wht your talking about. Dungy is a bigot and shouldn't be treated like a golden messiah.

Seriously...you wonder why you got banned?

Let this thread die. 24 pages is ridiculous for this crap.

Oh okay, I forgot that it's okay to ignore your children if they do things you don't like.

So I'm guessing that you were very constructive in your comments about Dungy and your assertion that his son was supposedly gay.

So I'm guessing that you were very constructive in your comments about Dungy and your assertion that his son was supposedly gay.

He was putting up the same crap on our board. Just a total A-hole.

It was the conversation, it's not like it was a regular Colts thread, shut your hole if you don't know wht your talking about. Dungy is a bigot and shouldn't be treated like a golden messiah.

The fact is that all 3 major western religions consider homosexuality to be a bad thing. So, in essence, you're attacking any Jew, Christian or Muslim who actually believes the tenets of their faith. How nice for you. Furthermore, going to another person's, or team's, website and deliberately inciting an argument is exactly what being a troll is. Congratulations! You're as bad a troll as any Colts poster here has been.

And, for the record, your postings are more bigoted, by definition, than anything I've ever seen Dungy do or say.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick