PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please somebody stop ESPN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtbykr

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Please somebody stop ESPN from repeating the stupid squeeler mantra of

"5 superbowl wins in 6 trips!" Big Ben wasn't even born when they won the last superbowl! :mad:

mtbykr said:

"5 superbowl wins in 6 trips!" Big Ben wasn't even born when they won the last superbowl! :mad:

Oh, good grief! This is exactly why I switched stations the minute the game ended (actually a few seconds before). I am not going to listen to this crap after that joke of a game.

ESPN is a joke how do you allow Merril Hodge to do NFL prime time with a terrible towel in his hand.

ya

Bella*chick said:
Oh, good grief! This is exactly why I switched stations the minute the game ended (actually a few seconds before). I am not going to listen to this crap after that joke of a game.

I turned the game off when i knew it was over. I just happened to switch back to sportscenter to see if there was anybody talking about the officiting and it only took 90seconds to hear the "5 in 6" line! I turned it off!

mtbykr said:
I turned the game off when i knew it was over. I just happened to switch back to sportscenter to see if there was anybody talking about the officiting and it only took 90seconds to hear the "5 in 6" line! I turned it off!

To think you were tuning in to hear ESPN report actual news and instead you get cheerleading. This illustrates the shadow that ESPN has become, IMO.

Last edited:
mtbykr said:

WHy is there no :puke: emoticon?

yup

Bella*chick said:
To think you were tuning in to hear ESPN report actual news and instead you get cheerleading. This illustrates the shadow that ESPN has become, IMO.

To think of the irony of ESPNEWS :violent: I honestly think that merrill hoge is more exited than bill cowher!---Says a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News