PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please, Bill, read this before you put Nate Solder on the IR - there is a cure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
images

A few years ago, Ray Lewis tore his biceps around the same time of the season as Nate Solder. However, Ray the Preacher used a substance known as deer antler spray, which contains a banned substance (IGF-1), to help him recover in time to play in the postseason and Super Bowl. What he did was perfectly okay and was in line with the integrity of the game, and Roger Goodell didn't even mount any type of investigation or even question him. It is weird, because the Ravens always seem to benefit from the NFLs decisions (Ray Rice domestic violence, Ray Lewis peds, Terrell Suggs domestic violence, fake deflation scandal, legal formations, oh, and Ray Lewis's stabbing murder) yet are always whining they are on the wrong end of the stick.

Anyway, back to the deer antler spray. Ray (Lewis, the murderer, that is, not Rice, the wife clocker) used this stuff to recover from his torn biceps injury that he sustained in October and was able to be an on-field leader as the Ravens won the Super Bowl in 2012-13. The above reproach NFL front office chose not to do a thorough investigation with Ted Wells leading the way as an "independent" investigator who also has attorney-client privileges with the league.

I would recommend that Solder also takes deer antler spray, since the precedent has been set that there will be no discipline should someone take this. I hear Judge Berman won't be retiring any time soon, and he's licking his chops at the thought of roasting Goodell again over a spitfire grill.

I like it. I'll offer to hook him up with my deer antler guy.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: JJP
rhino horn? not a good idea...one risks an episode of the heartbreak of rhinocerosis...those ugly horns, oh those ugly horns..

I have some frog wax. :D

every time my GF waxes MY frog it spits in her mouth...wait...awww c'mon geez...you people have your minds in the gutter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back