PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dump on me all you want, I think Krafty is a little smarter than he's given credit for

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayClay

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
Robert Kraft and the Patriots give $1.5 million to domestic violence prevention

The Patriots have given $1.5 million to the cause, with $500,000 designated for a program called Game Change: The Patriots Anti-Violence Partnership...
While the initiative formally came together in recent weeks, Mr. Kraft explained that the issue of domestic violence was brought to the forefront last year, through the events involving former Baltimore Ravens player Ray Rice.

“It was a horrific incident and an incredibly negative story for the entire NFL,” he stated at a press conference on Tuesday. “But as a result of that high profile participant, the crime brought international attention to the topic of domestic violence. That level of attention, discussion, disgust and outrage has been long overdue.
“I must admit, like many in America, I’ve learned a lot about domestic violence over the past year

http://www.patriots.com/news/2015/0...-give-15-million-domestic-violence-prevention

Last edited:
I wonder if the $1.5 millon to domestic violence is a veiled shot at Goodell for Ray Rice et. al. and/or Jerry Jones (who just paid Greg Hardy.)

Oh I have no doubt that Robert is smart. He's just spineless.

Do you really think wagging his **** at Goodell then expecting a positive result in arbitration would have been courageous? Please explain why.

If his goal is to raise his net worth at the expense of his team's reputation, he's very smart.

If he think his business partners from around the league are his friends and respect him, he's a fool.

I'm sure you're smarter than him. You just have too much integrity to amass 4.5 billion dollars.

I've been called a lot of things in my life, but naive hasn't been one of them. With that said, I think Kraft's involvement in this initiative is genuine and sincere. It's a very significant problem which has plagued a lot of families, including mine. I applaud his involvement.

I'm sure you're smarter than him. You just have too much integrity to amass 4.5 billion dollars.

There's no doubt he's a better business man than me, but he's still foolish if he thinks his partners around the NFL respect him. Some of the smartest people I have ever known are also the dumbest in some ways.

There's no doubt he's a better business man than me, but he's still foolish if he thinks his partners around the NFL respect him. Some of the smartest people I have ever known are also the dumbest in some ways.

Who gives a **** if they respect him? He has a long term mission to remove goodell [in my opinion] and he is a long term thinker.

He bought a ****ty run down race track, then a piece of crap bankrupt stadium just so 10 years later, he could force an owner trying to buy out the stadium lease and move to St Louis, to sell him the team because he was fckin cornered and had no choice.

10 years.

Maybe people here watch to many Stallone and Arnold movies. Life doesn't work that way, people.

Well, at least you concede that a multibillionaire is a better businessman than you. baby steps.

Oh I have no doubt that Robert is smart. He's just spineless.

Based on everything he's said, what appears to be the case is that he was under the impression that accepting the penalties on the team would result in a lessening/undoing of the suspension upon appeal.

Who gives a **** if they respect him? He has a long term mission to remove goodell [in my opinion] and he is a long term thinker.

IMO Kraft went all in when Goodell upheld the Brady suspension. He is patient...whether he lives to see the day or his kin does.

Based on everything he's said, what appears to be the case is that he was under the impression that accepting the penalties on the team would result in a lessening/undoing of the suspension upon appeal.

Or [as Jonathan Kraft said] it was futile to beg an arbitrator who imposed the punishment, and who you just talked to at the owners meeting to rescind the punishment.

Brady had the union, their contract and their lawyers behind him. Did they reduce his punishment in arbitration?

IMO Kraft went all in when Goodell upheld the Brady suspension. He is patient...whether he lives to see the day or his kin does.

Truism. Isn't it nice to support battered women and keep Goodell's biggest disgrace in the news? Kraft's dropped a long way from only a couple years ago when he was acclaimed as "the most influential owner in sports"

He knows he got blindsided and is patient and persistent, as always.

Most of the other owners are rats. gawd, just look at Irsay, what a s**tbag. They need to be cornered and defeated, respect has nothing to do with it. Takes some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back