PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pinhead Vincent Wants To Meet Jaz and McNally Before Potential Reinstatement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the NFL will say that they already have been disciplined. They are still sticking by that stupid report.

Oh, absolutely. The judge's decision to interpret the finer details of the collective bargaining agreement will have nothing to do with changing the NFL's mind about what happened with that situation.

As you've said, they will stick to that report and belief that cheating occurred. Hell, they appealed the decision immediately. They aren't even coming close to changing their mind(s).

CSSNE is reporting that they will be reinstated... wonder if this is all groundwork for Kraft to get his picks back???

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/report-nfl-reinstate-jastremski-and-mcnally

I'd have to wonder why the NFL immediately appealed the judge's decision if they are suddenly going to throw the Wells report out of the window and admit to being wrong about all of it? That wouldn't make much sense to me.

Those picks are long gone, in my opinion. The NFL believes that an act of cheating occurred, and are still going after Brady through the appeals process. Kraft had 10 days to appeal the decision and chose not to do so.

McNally and Jastremski have been suspended and have missed getting paid. It's not surprising that the team is looking to end that punishment, which has been 4+ months in the making now. I don't think that means the NFL is suddenly changing their whole tune now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents