PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pinhead Vincent Wants To Meet Jaz and McNally Before Potential Reinstatement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to justify the team penalties and extract a measure of revenge. Sic em Troy!

You know this is going to be something along the lines of "confess and you'll get your job back, implicate Brady and you'll get a job in the league office."

It would not surprise me....

" On your honor, look me in the eye..."

I guarantee Robyn Glazer, Pats VP & GC will be in that room.

More NFL BS. Roger Goodell said on Mike & Mike that the NFL never requested for the Patriots to suspend the two. The Patriots still have to request permission from the NFL to reinstate them? Why if the NFL never asked them to suspend the two in the first place? Now Vincent wants to meet with them. Why? What would be the point?

As someone already said, as long as Kessler is with them, then sure.

It would not surprise me....

" On your honor, look me in the eye..."

I guarantee Robyn Glazer, Pats VP & GC will be in that room.

Given how often Kessler sues the NFL, it might be tough for the Pats to pay him, directly or indirectly. (And I don't see how Jast/McNally could afford him anyway.)

And using Brady's lawyers would be bad optics anyway.

But yeah -- hard to throw rocks at the idea of the Pats sending their lawyer, given that it's the Pats asking to have them reinstated.

Cmon Kraft. Do something right in this fiasco. Step up and pay for Kessler to represent the Dorito Dinks.

As long as the Patriots are secretly video/audio recording the meeting, I'm willing to see how this plays out.

So is vincent going to hang a sign outside the door when meeting with them that says "Gone fishing"

Given how often Kessler sues the NFL, it might be tough for the Pats to pay him, directly or indirectly. (And I don't see how Jast/McNally could afford him anyway.)

And using Brady's lawyers would be bad optics anyway.

But yeah -- hard to throw rocks at the idea of the Pats sending their lawyer, given that it's the Pats asking to have them reinstated.
Yea. I'm sure NFL legal will be there as well.

Vincent just wants to ask them how the unemployment line is looking now a days.

Why would the league need to meet with two employees to determine if they should get their job backs when they have maintained that they didn't suspend them in the first place? What a farce.

Doesn't this just have to be about getting them to trade access to their jobs for a promise not to sue or publish bad stuff?

Doesn't this just have to be about getting them to trade access to their jobs for a promise not to sue or publish bad stuff?
if that's the case, I would definitely be asking why should that even be an issue if the NFL was just doing it's job and reporting facts? This is the time for Kraft to get CRAFTY and start beating the NFL* at it's own game...but sadly, he won't.

As long as the Patriots are secretly video/audio recording the meeting, I'm willing to see how this plays out.

They don't have to be secret about at all. In fact they really shouldn't be. But yes, have a video camera and audio mics in plain view and record every second of that meeting! Then blast it on every media outlet that will play it!

Without it, I can almost guaren-damn-tee leaks to ESPN taking quotes from that meeting out of context and outright lying by the league.

More NFL BS. Roger Goodell said on Mike & Mike that the NFL never requested for the Patriots to suspend the two. The Patriots still have to request permission from the NFL to reinstate them? Why if the NFL never asked them to suspend the two in the first place? Now Vincent wants to meet with them. Why? What would be the point?

As someone already said, as long as Kessler is with them, then sure.

Not sure but I think it was in Vincent's letter to the Patriots that they needed to get his approval before reinstating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents