PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT: Josh Reed visiting Monday [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owners will continue to operate as if there were a cap, this entire "uncapped" year argument is flawed.

Do Pats fans here want Josh Reed?

As a Bills fan, I can say he's serviceable, but remember, he played for the Bills. I think he would be a very good, if not near-perfect fit for the Pats. WR die in our system. I guarantee you if someone like Lee Evans had at least a halfway-decent offense, he would be a top WR in the league.

Of course I don't want the Pats to sign Josh Reed, but a part of me wants to see the Pats sign Reed so the Pats franchise can slap the Bills franchise in the face (even though the 13-game losing streak to NE and still climbing should be more than enough to laugh at) after Reed puts up 60-80 catches with NE over the season.

Last edited:
Do Pats fans here want Josh Reed?

As a Bills fan, I can say he's serviceable, but remember, he played for the Bills. I think he would be a very good, if not near-perfect fit for the Pats. WR die in our system. I guarantee you if someone like Lee Evans had at least a halfway-decent offense, he would be a top WR in the league.

Of course I don't want the Pats to sign Josh Reed, but a part of me wants to see the Pats sign Reed so the Pats franchise can slap the Bills franchise in the face (even though the 13-game losing streak to NE and still climbing should be more than enough to laugh at) after Reed puts up 60-80 catches with NE over the season.

Looks like a Jabar Gaffney type guy...Servicable as a #3,no more

If Welker is gone for awhile as expected I think we STILL need a #2 - Tate could be that guy if he shows us the reason BB took a chance on him.

I'm interested in finding out if the Pats signed Reed or if he's moving on to other teams...

I'm interested in finding out if the Pats signed Reed or if he's moving on to other teams...

Me too, I like the guy, and he fills the need I think we have pretty well.

What was the update on his visit today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back