PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT: Emerging rumors of BB and SP to Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah...I always adulterate MY semantics...harumph!

Re: If Belichick leaves ...

Personally, the way I see the wording of these rumors, I could see a call going something like this. [And forgive me in advance for any artistic license I might be taking here.]

"Giants: How much would we have to give you to get Scott Pioli for our new GM?
Krafts: Ten first-round draft picks.
Giants: OK. How about Belichick?
Krafts (after long discussion): Nine first-round draft picks and a second."

In summation--I still think we need that fan added to the smiley list here. :)

I HATE rumors...

I HATE the Herald gossip bee-ah-tchhes for spreading the dirt on BB.

I will really hate to lose either BB or SP.

If the Krafts let them get away over money or rumors of infidelity, I will never forgive them.

We have a really great thing going here - pay these guys whatever it takes to keep them here for as long as they want to stay.

Yet another issue that we will probably never find out anything about until we either read that one or both are gone - or see them on the field next spring and the spring after that and so on and so on.

It would really be nice to hear that BB/SP have agreed to a long term contract keeping this dynasty going for a long time.

How ironic if it ends off the field and not on it.

from SI

A move to New Jersey would put Patriots coach Bill Belichick a lot closer to his alleged paramour, Sharon Shenocca, who lives in Morristown. In fact, according to Shenocca's estranged hubby - who accused his wife of adultery with Belichick in divorce papers -- the two met when Sharon was a receptionist for the Giants and Belichick was the defensive coordinator.
-- Boston Herald

now if this was the case wouldn't he have remained HC of the NYJets?

If the Krafts let them get away over money or rumors of infidelity, I will never forgive them.
Yep, this is nothing like physical abuse of a woman or something like that. If this were to happen that would probably end it for me as a Patriots fan. Hopefully not.

This is silly. pft is a good site, though - they are very clear about what they are, and they are very clear when rumors are just...rumors. That's what this is, and it's B.S.

i really really hope they are the 'usual rumours'

i do not either think to loose both...

from SI

A move to New Jersey would put Patriots coach Bill Belichick a lot closer to his alleged paramour, Sharon Shenocca, who lives in Morristown. In fact, according to Shenocca's estranged hubby - who accused his wife of adultery with Belichick in divorce papers -- the two met when Sharon was a receptionist for the Giants and Belichick was the defensive coordinator.
-- Boston Herald

now if this was the case wouldn't he have remained HC of the NYJets?
But maybe the Jets receptionist was vested and couldn't be moved, maybe the Jets require all support staff to live in Queens, maybe the Jets were a loser organization destined for Hermination! Enquiring buttwipes want to know.

Stipulating the Sharon thingy for purpose of discussion, it's not like the bimbo couldn't move to a nice condo in Boston or a place in tony Weston? Keep another pad in NJ to visit family if that's a factor.
So, BB's gotta leave his job, risk his career? What crap speculation this is.

But maybe the Jets receptionist was vested and couldn't be moved, maybe the Jets require all support staff to live in Queens, maybe the Jets were a loser organization destined for Hermination! Enquiring buttwipes want to know.
who cares about the Jets receptionist, shouldn't we worry about the Giants receptionist?

well the Herald claims his move is to be closer to his interest, but why leave in the 1st place - is it true absence made the heart grow fonder?

or

Could this be the same BS as always the Herald prints along with the NY Tabloids and who really gives a flying F%$k?

remember like at the end of Rocky and Bullwinkle to return to see what danger out heros get out of next!!!!

who cares about the Jets receptionist, shouldn't we worry about the Giants receptionist?

well the Herald claims his move is to be closer to his interest, but why leave in the 1st place - is it true absence made the heart grow fonder?

or

Could this be the same BS as always the Herald prints along with the NY Tabloids and who really gives a flying F%$k?

remember like at the end of Rocky and Bullwinkle to return to see what danger out heros get out of next!!!!
If we're ready to move on to Rocky & Bullwinkle, shouldn't it be about time for the little man with the broom?

If we're ready to move on to Rocky & Bullwinkle, shouldn't it be about time for the little man with the broom?
well it is a pile of Gossip bullSh!t in this thread so it would be fitting now wouldn't it?

I wonder if Kraft is checking the outgoing calls this time to make sure history doesn't repeat

Why doesn't Kraft just name Pioli GM? That would end any chance of that happening. Is it because a GM gets paid more than whatever his title is? I would guess so.

If the Krafts let Belichick move to the Giants because of personal issues, I'll see you guys at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Ey ey ey ey let's go Buffalo.

well it is a pile of Gossip bullSh!t in this thread so it would be fitting now wouldn't it?

I wonder if Kraft is checking the outgoing calls this time to make sure history doesn't repeat

Im kind of surprised the fat chicks over at the Inside Track didn't start this rumor.

Im kind of surprised the fat chicks over at the Inside Track didn't start this rumor.

It's been my theory all along that the Herald has been attacking BB in an attempt to harrass him out as HC of the NEP. Seriously, has any of this NJ divorce thing merited front page? What about Stephen's spot of trouble, did that warrant front page placement? By contrast, the Globe has not printed a word of this. I'm not sure why they are trying to get rid of him but I think they are.

Would those be the fat, ugly, obnoxious, lesbian Inside Track beasts you are referring to???

They really exposed this whole mess months ago by splashing their venomous dirt in their column. Thy believe in printing all news not worthy of reading.

I'm sure Belichick would just looooove to coach Jeremy Skanky ... about as much as he loves answering a question from Ron Jeremy Borges.

I'm sure Belichick would just looooove to coach Jeremy Skanky ... about as much as he loves answering a question from Ron Jeremy Borges.

Good point FB...we go from the fat, ugly, obnoxious, lesbian, Inside Track beasts to the even more obnoxious, Globe beast named Wrong Jeremy Borges.

I am not sure which of the above are responsible for my recent need to avoid both the Globe and Herald --- Exception: Mike Reiss.

I think there are some valid points.. The Herald reporters , really get the brush off when asking questions to coach Belichick or even Seymoer.. Belichick in turn as built some kind of trust with Mike Reiss.. I still think this is all hogwash, and that both Belichick and Pioli will be with the Pats in 2007... Belichick has it too good, I could see pioli leave for a cleveland or giants job, but , he also has it good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST