PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton takes cheapshot against Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the roast of Pedton Manning, bet it'd just turn into compliaints about how great he is. Just have Phil Simms, Jim Nantz, and Irsay do it.

when brady is involved in a roast, he can ridicule manning's wife for taking HGH to help her get past the not so clean time of month

That will leave a mark!

Well, i wouldn't do that to a "friend," which is what Tom is supposed to be to him. Deflategate is a sensitive topic, and brady himself said he has gone through a lot emotionally over the past 18 months. Brady wasn't even in the audience.
fren·e·my
ˈfrenəmi/
nouninformal
a person with whom one is friendly despite a fundamental dislike or rivalry.
See e.g. Peyton Manning.

At least he didn't tell TB to kill himself re: Ann Coulter.

He's a cheap shot ***hole. Not that everyone didn't know that ahead of time. I wasn't the least bit surprised when I read it. I'm certainly not pissed off because I'm long past that sort of emotion when it comes to him and his entire family. They're monied white trash. Nothing new here.

I don't blame Peyton. As others have said, he probably had it written for him. And Peyton has a pathological need to read any teleprompter in front of a camera. It's a disease, if anything.

i find it weird pats fans have such disdain for peyton, considering he thanked patriots fans in his retirement speech.

image.jpg
It's like the white version of Barry Bonds.

Patriots homers disagree with someone not bashing Peyton Manning?

I'm shocked!

Fortunately for the reputation of Patriots fans, most people have been more levelheaded.

So I guess that half the people who responded and agree with me are just a bunch of homers and are not level headed? If you don't agree with me, fine - say so and move on like others have. I have a big problem with you calling me an ass just because you don't like the topic or my opinion. People like you, DaBruinz and Andy Johnson think you own the forum. There's a reason why I had you on ignore for the past few years and for some reason I unignored you recently. I now remember why. Back you go.

Last edited:
LOL, he lies virtually every time he opens his mouth. He has every characteristic of a lying, sociopathic narcissist.
The guy literally thanked yall in his retirement speech. Just saying.
I already miss the Peyton and Brady matchup this year. If you are a fan of football, you gotta love and respect that.

Can you show us in that photo? Looks pretty seamless to me.
look like 1 inch above the ears, and right above the wrinkle in the forehead, you can see on both sides of his hairline.

There is an added section in there.

look like 1 inch above the ears, and right above the wrinkle in the forehead, you can see on both sides of his hairline.

There is an added section in there.
I don't see it. If you're a pro at this can you show us a close-up version?

Last edited:
While Brady was always a straight up guy with P Manning always complimenting him never had a bad word to say, Manning Always resented Brady from stealing his thunder, Brady upstaging him on all important categories, SB Wins etc. Manning is a snake, company brown noser and mediot whore on every NFL commercial. It's obvious he is in c'hoots with goodell* skating on Al-Jazeer so called "investigation" that was swept under carpet. How can goodell incriminate Manning when they invested in him with NFL game day coupon commercials and make him golden boy of NFL, while Brady takes a stand, goes against establishment in his beliefs takes hits like a bad guy. Fix is in. Brady has a few more shots at gettin No.5, one for middle finger.

Someone who truly gets it!

Patriots homers disagree with someone not bashing Peyton Manning?

I'm shocked!

Fortunately for the reputation of Patriots fans, most people have been more levelheaded.

I know you're being subjective here, but let's be real. He knew bringing up Brady's name would put him in the headlines for 2 seconds. He saw a shot at 5 more seconds of fame at the expense of Brady, his PR pal, and he took it.

I know Brady hates Manning too and is probably is a bit peeved at the love Manning gets from opposing fans and media alike vs the hate he gets for, I guess, being Brady.

I've seen roasts and I've never seen anybody insult a "friend" who has nothing to do with the speaker or the person the speaker is supposed to be roasting, unless they were telling a funny story, relevant to the guy being roasted. Brady or Lowe have nothing to do with the other, and yeah his jacked up forehead could've used any word outside of "deflated." How delibrate.

Even if it were a Tom Brady roast, bringing up some crap like Deflategate, something that effects Brady personally is as backwards as the trailer park his old racist daddy was born in. Lets say my friend was accused of child molestation and he was completely innocent, but found guilty anyway. Would you find it appropriate to tell a "he like widdle kiddies" jokes at his roast or anybody else's roast?

I know the issues aren't comparable, but there is a thing called tact and respect. Giving HGHeyton Manning a pass for the sake of subjectivity is ludicrous. If you want to call it karma after Brady laid waste to Manning's career longevity, then fine. I'll still give Brady more props for being PRIVATE about Manning's suckage and ending career. I can't wait till Brady roasts Affleck he should have a good joke about HGH and 'roids, or weak arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST