PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton takes cheapshot against Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure some idiot wrote that for him but he was gonna use it regardless, especially after hearing Tom Brady tell the truth, which was: "Peyton's done after one more year anyways". #Truth!

yeah, he is butthurt because Brady said the truth, he was done.

Fill the report Peyt

13181115.jpg

The roast had nothing to do with brady.

So, it was the first time you've ever seen or heard anything from a roast, then? This is what happens at roasts.

So, it was the first time you've ever seen or heard anything from a roast, then? This is what happens at roasts.

Well, i wouldn't do that to a "friend," which is what Tom is supposed to be to him. Deflategate is a sensitive topic, and brady himself said he has gone through a lot emotionally over the past 18 months. Brady wasn't even in the audience.

Well, i wouldn't do that to a "friend," which is what Tom is supposed to be to him. Deflategate is a sensitive topic, and brady himself said he has gone through a lot emotionally over the past 18 months. Brady wasn't even in the audience.

when brady is involved in a roast, he can ridicule manning's wife for taking HGH to help her get past the not so clean time of month

It was a roast. This is what's done at roasts. This has been happening for a long, long time.

I imagine Peyton feels a bit insecure about "winning" the Superbowl after all the crap their chief opponent was forced to endure.

Just like this year, if another team other than the Pats wins the SB it comes with an asterisk.

"Somebody said I was roasted. I’ve been roasted before. That is NOT a roast....I can promise you, that...was amateur night compared to some of the things people really said about me."

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft