PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton takes cheapshot against Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can tell where the clone stamp was used.

Trust me is what i do for a living :)
That makes perfect sense. What better profession for you than making things appear as something they are not.

you can tell where the clone stamp was used.

Trust me is what i do for a living :)

look like 1 inch above the ears, and right above the wrinkle in the forehead, you can see on both sides of his hairline.

There is an added section in there.

cloning and duplicating a section is a pretty amateurish way of making an image seem longer, and i'm pretty sure that's not how the peyton manning image was done (i do agree that it was photoshopped it's actually not photoshopped!).

for example, i did this in about 5 minutes without copying and adding an extra section. and i don't do this for a living.

tAAa8pZ.jpg

the original:

ManningEliGiantsHeadshot.jpg

Last edited:
My issue is this: When the news about Peyton and HGH broke, one of the first people to release a statement in support of Peyton's innocence was Tom Brady. The sports broadcasters all read Manning's statement aloud, softening the blow against Peyton. As far as I know, Peyton has never released a statement in support of Brady regarding Deflategate. Anyone find one? And then he goes to a roast unrelated to Brady and uses him as the butt of a joke? From a guy who probably cheated, making fun of Brady for cheating? Pretty classless. He should instead come out in support of Brady, put his name to a statement supporting Brady's innocence. Then go joke about it all you want.

My issue is this: When the news about Peyton and HGH broke, one of the first people to release a statement in support of Peyton's innocence was Tom Brady. The sports broadcasters all read Manning's statement aloud, softening the blow against Peyton. As far as I know, Peyton has never released a statement in support of Brady regarding Deflategate. Anyone find one? And then he goes to a roast unrelated to Brady and uses him as the butt of a joke? From a guy who probably cheated, making fun of Brady for cheating? Pretty classless. He should instead come out in support of Brady, put his name to a statement supporting Brady's innocence. Then go joke about it all you want.
Manning being a classless POS who only cares about himself?? No way!!!

But seriously, I'm not surprised... after reading all about how the Manning family basically destroyed that woman's career, or the HGH thug shannanigans, or the Eli Chargers saga, I put nothing past them when it comes to douchebaggery. Scoundrels the lot of them.

Last edited:

it wasn't quite like that. brady never "released a statement"--he answered a question during his weekly interview on WEEI. and he never said that peyton was innocent--just that he fully supported him as a friend.

peyton similarly answered a question about brady on the dan patrick show--never said he was innocent, but said that he would always be brady's friend.

Tom Brady responds to Manning HGH report: 'I fully support Peyton'

manning:
“I've said it before: Tom is a friend of mine. He'll always be a friend of mine," Manning said at the time. "It's a situation that I don't know all the details. I have not read all of the reports, any of the reports, and our friendship won't change no matter what happens.”

brady:
“I fully support Peyton. My friendship with him over the years, he's a guy that I can always count on, and has been someone that's always been so supportive of me. We'll have lifelong friendships. Truthfully I don't put much into anything. I have a lot of friends, I have a lot of support, and he is the same. I'm a big fan and supporter of his. That's how I really feel about everything.”

cloning and duplicating a section is a pretty amateurish way of making an image seem longer, and i'm pretty sure that's not how the peyton manning image was done (i do agree that it was photoshopped).

for example, i did this in about 5 minutes without copying and adding an extra section. and i don't do this for a living.

tAAa8pZ.jpg

the original:

ManningEliGiantsHeadshot.jpg
I don't think THIS is photo-shopped.
640Manning112715.jpg

I suppose you are right bbobbo. I remember when it all came out, it seemed like the sportscasters all mentioned Brady's support quote and I just wished the reverse had been true. Also, Manning's quote isn't quite as strong and unconditional as Brady's. Sigh, not that I'm surprised that Manning gets a pass and Brady is crucified, but....

it wasn't quite like that. brady never "released a statement"--he answered a question during his weekly interview on WEEI. and he never said that peyton was innocent--just that he fully supported him as a friend.

peyton similarly answered a question about brady on the dan patrick show--never said he was innocent, but said that he would always be brady's friend.

Tom Brady responds to Manning HGH report: 'I fully support Peyton'

manning:

brady:

You are embarrassing yourself. Some people think it's a cheapshot and having that opinion isn't moronic. Forehead could have easily told him he didn't want to use that and it would have been removed. You look completely clueless on how roasts work . The jokes are directed at people that are on the roast panel because they get a rebuttal, Brady was not.
What's embarrassing is the need for our fans to portray our rivals as Disney villains. It just reeks of complete insecurity.

IMO no big deal but since Brady wasn't there he probably shouldn't have used that line. With friends like that who needs enemies!

Why should a potential media double standard, or the potential double standard of John Q. Publicidiot, justify Patriots fans actual moronic pantybunching to a non-issue?
Um, it's my boxers. Yeah, they're in a bunch, it's just...I mean, like I said above, it's all good...I'm gonna stop now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots