PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton takes cheapshot against Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read it as a knock on the ballboy not TB...maybe thats just me

Thank you for the lecture, but there is a difference between roasting someone and throwing him under a bus. A roast does not and should not give you free rein to say anything.

You either have no idea what the hell you're talking about, or you just can't get past the reality that Brady can be joked about.

Either way, you're talking out of your ass about this.

Problem I have with it is Brady wasn't there. At roasts jokes like that are usually directed at people who are in attendance.

If Brady was at a roast and someone wrote him an HGH joke about forehead he wouldnt use it.

dont-care_zpsczeaio4b.gif

Problem I have with it is Brady wasn't there. At roasts jokes like that are usually directed at people who are in attendance.

If Brady was at a roast and someone wrote him an HGH joke about forehead he wouldnt use it.

Exactly.

You either have no idea what the hell you're talking about, or you just can't get past the reality that Brady can be joked about.

Well, lots of folks here disagree with you.

My problem with this isnt the insult to Brady, this kind of thing goes on at a roast.

My problem is that this kind of joke perpetuates the lie that Deflategate was based on something real.

Also, as someone that should be thanking Goodell and his ****ing lucky stars that he wasn't popped for HGH, its pretty classless/hypocritical thing for Peyton to be accusing others of cheating.

My problem with this isnt the insult to Brady, this kind of thing goes on at a roast.

My problem is that this kind of joke perpetuates the lie that Deflategate was based on something real.

Also, as someone that should be thanking Goodell and his ****ing lucky stars that he wasn't popped for HGH, its pretty classless/hypocritical thing for Peyton to be accusing others of cheating.

A lie repeated often enough becomes the truth.

Really hope Brady plans on a defamation lawsuit.

It was a roast. This is what's done at roasts. This has been happening for a long, long time.

Exactly! Nice reply, Deus Irae. Great example of the many excellent roasts that Dean Martin produced. Good times!

While Brady was always a straight up guy with P Manning always complimenting him never had a bad word to say, Manning Always resented Brady from stealing his thunder, Brady upstaging him on all important categories, SB Wins etc. Manning is a snake, company brown noser and mediot whore on every NFL commercial. It's obvious he is in c'hoots with goodell* skating on Al-Jazeer so called "investigation" that was swept under carpet. How can goodell incriminate Manning when they invested in him with NFL game day coupon commercials and make him golden boy of NFL, while Brady takes a stand, goes against establishment in his beliefs takes hits like a bad guy. Fix is in. Brady has a few more shots at gettin No.5, one for middle finger.

Patriots homers disagree with someone not bashing Peyton Manning?

I'm shocked!

Fortunately for the reputation of Patriots fans, most people have been more levelheaded.

Of course there are a lot of fans here that disagree with it. That's what biased sports fans do. They vilify their rivals and put on sanctimonious displays over silly, innocuous things. People are agreeing because team message boards are an echo chamber.

It's laughable that people are getting upset over this.

ouch such a cheapshot by forehead!!:D

tom's going to have to deal with these types of jokes for the rest of his life! i guess it could be worse.

Ahh. He joked about the "ball boy". I don't dislike him for this, any more than I already do. I try, but he just rubs me the wrong way. Fraud

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back