PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton Manning intentionally freezes out Wes Welker

I'm not trying to be rude or anything like that, I actually think your a good poster, but I think your the worst type of fan...

Your like the typical basketball fan that only follows their favorite player. I've never understood that. It takes the fun out of being a fan. You'll never understand a fan bases passion.
On that subject, the NBA is not even enjoyable to watch anymore, it is all egos and selfishness. It is a shame, growing up I used to really enjoy following it.

I will give Manning this, although he is an asshat, he is less of an asshat than Favre because at least he hasn't retired 27 times and shed tears during half of them.
Give it time, give it time…o_O

Wes Welker had 1 target vs NYJ, which is the least since he was with MIA in '06. Also, he never had less than 5 targets since '09.
OP makes sense to me.
How is D Thomas going to lead the league in receiving yards, Sanders going to lead the league in catches, and J Thomas going to lead the league in touchdown catches, while Manning leads in passing yards, touchdown passes, and touchdowns thrown with a commanding lead and his team should be running the football if Manning throws to Welker? You have to realize Welker was suspended when the Broncos came up with their 2014 strategy – **** a Super Bowl it is all about leading the league in a stat during the regular season.

Flashing ahead to Sunday...when asked in his press conference after the 49'er game why he hadn't thrown any balls to Welker, Manning replied, "Well, I can't throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time."

I just read this entire thread. I should have just stabbed a fork into my eye. Quicker and less painful.

I just read this entire thread. I should have just stabbed a fork into my eye. Quicker and less painful.

I agree completely. patsfans feels a lot like the ESPN.com comments section anymore. More attacks on posts and the posters that post them than actual talk of football.

Had Brady froze out a player because of a joke, it would be the cover story for every media outlet.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back