PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton Manning intentionally freezes out Wes Welker

New England Pride

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Peyton Manning intentionally freezes out Wes Welker

Peyton Manning promises to freeze out receiver who joked about his age

"But yeah, somebody asked me if for my first [touchdown pass], 'did we wear leather helmets?' So, that was a nice free cheap shot there. I wouldn't start that guy on your fantasy team next week. He's not going to get a lot of balls next week. I'll leave him nameless."​

Manning is the consummate professional, he would never put his personal agenda above the game. He was definitely joking right? No he was not. 1 Catch for 8 Yards.

manning-duck-jpg.7107

rofl.gif

peyton manning is only 2 away from tying favre for most tds all time

next week is must watch tv......its gonna be on sunday night, too

My footy jammies will be fresh out of the microwave...can't wait!!!

Lmao right wtf if this guy talking about. Nobody cares about some record Andrew luck is gonna break in 10 years.

Shhh...Shhh...look to the left...look to the right...all clear? He's a major troll...and he thinks no one knows...shhh...don't let the cat out of the bag!!!

you are such a bully

:(......people never treat me with any respect

Shhh...Shhh...look to the left...look to the right...all clear? He's a major troll...and he thinks no one knows...shhh...don't let the cat out of the bag!!!

Yeah he's garbage. He usually only posts when New England loses. He wants to put the Brady era in his rearview for some strange reason. Trolling after the KC game in joy about the thought of the galloping chicken taking the QB job from the G.O.A.T.

You have to earn that here. You haven't earned it.

how does one earn it?

i have more "likes" than you do......with less total posts.....less dislikes, too

just sayin

Not surprised you went there. Perfect example of why people laugh at you here.

well......where else should we go for an objective gauge?

patjew said he liked me.....thats enough for me......he has a sense of humor.....seems like a good guy, too

Yeah he's garbage. He usually only posts when New England loses. He wants to put the Brady era in his rearview for some strange reason. Trolling after the KC game in joy about the thought of the galloping chicken taking the QB job from the G.O.A.T.

et tu, NEP?.........i thought you liked me

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back