PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton Manning intentionally freezes out Wes Welker

But who in ****s sake is writing your material?

well.......i am........and i get plenty of people riled up with my thinly veiled anti brady posts, so i must be doing a decent job

jon stewart offered me a job on his writing staff......true story......turned it down.....didnt pay enough

truth be told......im a BB fan......i like brady.....but i want to see BB coach, and hopefully win, without brady

well.......i am........and i get plenty of people riled up with my thinly veiled anti brady posts, so i must be doing a decent job

jon stewart offered me a job on his writing staff......true story......turned it down.....didnt pay enough

truth be told......im a BB fan......i like brady.....but i want to see BB coach, and hopefully win, without brady
So what I wonder is, why are people so against feeding trolls? It can be a fun form of entertainment depending on the troll.. you seem like a pretty harmless troll. Good job.

So what I wonder is, why are people so against feeding trolls? It can be a fun form of entertainment depending on the troll.. you seem like a pretty harmless troll. Good job.

In this case I there is a chance that James is not trolling. People were kind of mean to him, and that is not a good way to treat people.

In other cases, troll feeding can take space away from real conversation.

In this case I there is a chance that James is not trolling. People were kind of mean to him, and that is not a good way to treat people.

In other cases, troll feeding can take space away from real conversation.
Initially yes. But it was what he began doing afterwards that seemed very troll-ish. If he really wants to be taken seriously, he probably shouldn't try to act in a way that will prevent him from being taken so.

you are such a bully

:(......people never treat me with any respect
I am not a bully! You take that back right now! I actually do respect you and you're probably an "alright guy" (nod to Todd Snider.). I simply correctly identified you as a troll, but, honestly, there wasn't much detective work required to do that. I do like your sense of humor. You just don't know **** about football. Doesn't make you a bad guy...

I will give Manning this, although he is an asshat, he is less of an asshat than Favre because at least he hasn't retired 27 times and shed tears during half of them.

I will give Manning this, although he is an asshat, he is less of an asshat than Favre because at least he hasn't retired 27 times and shed tears during half of them.

No way. Favre was a bad ass. Manning is a huge dork

No way. Favre was a bad ass. Manning is a huge dork
Sorry, assuming "bad ass" is intended as a compliment, gotta disagree. Any guy over 40 who texts unsolicited photos of his junk to a company underling is pathetic. Terrific QB over most of his career? Sure. A guy to be admired? No thanks.

Yes you come onto a Patriots forum and make passive aggressive posts about the teams qb in his 15th year. Genius material.

Nobody on the internet cares about your career decisions. This isn't an entrepreneur forum its a football forum.

Lastly, and I'd like a legit answer if you are even capable, why do u feel like the team has to rush Brady out in order for Bill to coach without Tom? You will get your chance to see Bill coach without Tom. There's no need to chase the franchise qb away to see this. You will get your shot to see it its going to happen. Let the Goat play his contract out and enjoy it. Don't spend the last part of his career harping on what's gonna happen after. Chances are the team will be an inferior product.

Sorry, assuming "bad ass" is intended as a compliment, gotta disagree. Any guy over 40 who texts unsolicited photos of his junk to a company underling is pathetic. Terrific QB over most of his career? Sure. A guy to be admired? No thanks.

He says it wasn't him and they weren't his photos.

Yes you come onto a Patriots forum and make passive aggressive posts about the teams qb in his 15th year. Genius material.

Nobody on the internet cares about your career decisions. This isn't an entrepreneur forum its a football forum.

Lastly, and I'd like a legit answer if you are even capable, why do u feel like the team has to rush Brady out in order for Bill to coach without Tom? You will get your chance to see Bill coach without Tom. There's no need to chase the franchise qb away to see this. You will get your shot to see it its going to happen. Let the Goat play his contract out and enjoy it. Don't spend the last part of his career harping on what's gonna happen after. Chances are the team will be an inferior product.

Vastly inferior

honestly........im selfish and i want to see if it was more about how great Brady is or if it was more about how great BB is

i have no connections to boston or the patriots.....so i am a selfish BB fan.....i apologize to the true new england patriot fans.....not the brady homers

im in a rush because the clock is ticking on both of them

I am not a bully! You take that back right now! I actually do respect you and you're probably an "alright guy" (nod to Todd Snider.). I simply correctly identified you as a troll, but, honestly, there wasn't much detective work required to do that. I do like your sense of humor. You just don't know **** about football. Doesn't make you a bad guy...

well thank you for your kindness

how can you deduce that i know nothing about football when my posts are trollish, and thus, not meant seriously?

There's nothing wrong with a guy who's body tell him one thing and his heart tells another, leading to offseason indecision. Favre wasn't retiring during the season.

Wes Welker had 1 target vs NYJ, which is the least since he was with MIA in '06. Also, he never had less than 5 targets since '09.
OP makes sense to me.

honestly........im selfish and i want to see if it was more about how great Brady is or if it was more about how great BB is

i have no connections to boston or the patriots.....so i am a selfish BB fan.....i apologize to the true new england patriot fans.....not the brady homers

im in a rush because the clock is ticking on both of them

I'm not trying to be rude or anything like that, I actually think your a good poster, but I think your the worst type of fan...

Your like the typical basketball fan that only follows their favorite player. I've never understood that. It takes the fun out of being a fan. You'll never understand a fan bases passion.

Hands down without a doubt, the GREATEST regular season QB in the history of this sport.

Not even that: Brady .772 winning %, Staubach .745, Montana .713, Manning ,698.

well thank you for your kindness

how can you deduce that i know nothing about football when my posts are trollish, and thus, not meant seriously?
Let's just call it a wild guess based upon intuition...

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back