PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Petition for answers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot sign that because I as a fan choose to move forward and not look in the past. I am lookin forward to Sunday's game vs the Jets ... nothing else.:D :D :D

While I understand your perspective I wholeheartedly disagree. That draft pick is coming off our hands in April and if this pattern continues what about the next thing that gets swept under the rug? This is far from in the past.

Good luck with it, most have moved on.

An online internet petition?

Oh my God, this is serious! The NFL will surely take notice now.

the 5th most commented story on espn.com. seems like lots of people care to me.

The number of bored internet posters who comment on ESPN stories are certainly a valid stat to determine public interest.

This never was a story and the league has said as much. Stop with the conspiracy manifestos and focus on what a great goddamn team we get to watch this year.

It is time to move on, all this does is replicate what all of the overpaid talking heads are doing on TV, newspaper and Radio.. Goodell knows what is going on and am willing to bet that he could have retracted what he did or how he handled it, it would be done differently.

"33. LaDainian Tomlinson Why would I support a petition from an organization that obviously lacks class? "

LOL

Move on , only Jets, chargers and Ravens fans want us to sign it because they cant move...

I find it both sad & disappointing that Patriot fans would rather "move on" than do what is right. By not signing this petition, you are saying it's ok for the NFL to interprate rules randomly and without explanation to their fans.

If that's the way you prefer the NFL to operate, then the league is in big trouble.

It takes about 30 seconds to sign this petition and it's the right thing to do. This is not sour grapes, it's a question of voting on right & wrong.

Last edited:
Does anyone believe that an Internet petition has ANY credibility or influence?
DUH!!!

Does anyone believe that an Internet petition has ANY credibility or influence?
DUH!!!

You're probably right PWP...I thought it was going to be delivered to Goodell someway other than via the internet after enough sig's were collected.

Fans...especially Patriots fans, shoud DEMAND that Goodell explain why the Jets didn't break the very same rule the Patriots were found guilty of violating.

Wouldn't you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes