PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter Lalich, Baby!!

Way to twist facts. Stallworth was drunk and the guy he killed had just got off of work and was walking to the bus stop.

That's not the way I remember it, and the fact that Stallworth isn't still in jail says that that's not exactly what happened. I remember the pedestrian being found to be at fault. There's certainly a chance I remember wrong, though. Any "twisting" of facts is accidental. Again, the fact that Stallworth got minimal jail time suggests that your facts are somewhat misleading.

Edit: I was wrong, although I thought that fact that the victim was running across a busy street was more of the reason he only got 30 days.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=7867036&page=1

That's not the way I remember it, and the fact that Stallworth isn't still in jail says that that's not exactly what happened. I remember the pedestrian being found to be at fault. There's certainly a chance I remember wrong, though. Any "twisting" of facts is accidental. Again, the fact that Stallworth got minimal jail time suggests that your facts are somewhat misleading.

Edit: I was wrong, although I thought that fact that the victim was running across a busy street was more of the reason he only got 30 days.

Browns' Donte Stallworth Gets 30 Days for DUI - ABC News

No, the fact that he paid off the family and worked that into his plea deal is the reason he only got 30 days. Any normal person would have just been getting out of prison right about now.

My friend, you need to work on your fundamental reading comprehension, before calling other people stupid: The Red Flags ~ plural ~ are the most obvious and blaring, glaring things about this kid.

I presented them in my Original Post, as you would know, if you'd bothered to click on the Link that I provided you. Now that ~ missing the insanely obvious ~ is what I would call stupid. [

Sorry, OTG, but my reading comprehension is just fine. You didn't present jack in your OP. All you did was provide an outside link with ZERO of your own commentary.

BTW, I said your sarcastic comments were stupid. Not that you were stupid. And you claim that MY reading comprehension needs work??? Seriously, OTG, You're normally pretty level-headed, but you went off the deep end here.

You didn't present jack in your OP.

Actually, my OP made a point of presenting young Lalich's entire BackGround.

Perhaps you need to familiarize yourself with the definition of "present"?? ;)

And anyone who troubled themselves to click on the Link that I provided you could see all the Warts.

Evidently, you're in the habit of posting Links that you don't bother reading the content of.

I...am not.

In fact, I cannot think of anything more pathetically stupid than presenting a Link without having already read the entire Article that it links to...Doesn't that go without saying???
spock.gif

Presenting young Lalich with all his warts was quite obviously my Intention.

Anyone with even a 1st Grade Reading Level could see that.
spock.gif

That rudimentary level of communication is evidently beyond your ability to process.

My Sympathies.

I was interested when I read the story. Just found this now from Jeff Garcia's football academy and while its obviously biased towards him and it just shows the good stuff but its pretty damn impressive.

Peter Lalich training w/ Jeff Garcia - YouTube

I was interested when I read the story. Just found this now from Jeff Garcia's football academy and while its obviously biased towards him and it just shows the good stuff but its pretty damn impressive.

Peter Lalich training w/ Jeff Garcia - YouTube

He’ll likely get some buzz because that vid, and with training camp injuries he’ll be just a bit more likely to get a call. I’ve heard he has a cannon arm, it would have been good to see him really unleash it in that vid.

He’ll likely get some buzz because that vid, and with training camp injuries he’ll be just a bit more likely to get a call. I’ve heard he has a cannon arm, it would have been good to see him really unleash it in that vid.

I will say this, his throwing motion is light years ahead of Tebow's.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back