PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter King's SB pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted as a courtesy so everyone doesn't have to click to read his tortured machinations...

Final score in the House That Peyton Built: Peyton's Brother 23, Peyton's Arch-Rival 20, with Peyton watching from on high.

Posted as a courtesy so everyone doesn't have to click to read his tortured machinations...

Well that seals it, now I *know* that we're going to win.

I like to put it this way......as Joe Montana said: 'The Giants don't have a chance if they can't get to Tom Brady'

Not seeing it; he's basically predicting a rehash of the 1st game. Too low scoring.

I think this game is 180 degrees from that meeting, and from '07. A shootout in the 30's somewhere...

"Final score in the House That Peyton Built: Peyton's Brother 23, Peyton's Arch-Rival 20, with Peyton watching from on high."

Man, I hope King wiped his chin after that.

Good. Having this hugely overrated clown with no knowledge of the game pick against us undoes the nervous feeling I got from the Greg Cossel pick.

Some need to tell him peyton is not dead.....

Well that's it. We might as well find something else to do on sunday. :rolleyes:

now only if Rex Ryan would pick the Giants i could start planning for the SB parade
You don't need to see it nor hear it - you just know it's there. As much as he hates the Giants, he hates NE more.

King is a gossip columnist. He couldn't find X's and O's in the alphabet.

Lol, how lazy can you get. Just rehash the last outcome, it's the safest thing to do. No one's going to tell you it'll never happen because it already happened. Pathetic.

I think lots of people pick close scores so they can say can explain how they were technically still right.

now only if Rex Ryan would pick the Giants i could start planning for the SB parade

Rex was actually gracious towards Brady/BB:

Ryan told the Boston Herald that Belichick “might go down in history as the best coach ever.”

Ryan also said that a fourth Super Bowl ring would put Brady above all other passers, at least in terms of the way they elevate their games when it matters most.

“If he wins the Super Bowl it’s hard to say he’s not the best big-game quarterback of all time,” Ryan said.

Rex Ryan: Belichick, Brady may be best coach and quarterback ever | ProFootballTalk

Peter King was pool reporter for the Giants this week.His pick was sealed.

The great thing is that no one's pick makes one iota of a difference.
This will be settled on the field...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case