PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter King:Pats the favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice read. King always loves the Pats' moves, however, pretty much no matter what they are. He really respects the FO, and he loves Brady almost as much as he loves Favre.

The last two sentences are so true of this franchise:

Peter King said:
Speaking of which, guess which NFL team is the only one with two first-round choices on April 28.

In New England, the rich don't just get richer. They get smarter.

Last edited:
Re: Peter King:All Roads Lead to Foxborough

Wasn't he supposedly in Paris at the time?

"Hi Donte... just wanted to say Hi and let you know that I took a break from boinking a Supermodel to take a quick TransAtlantic flight back to Boston to personally let you know how much I hope you'll agree to catch touchdown passes from me and win another Super Bowl.

By the way, try the creme brule - it's great."

Yeah actually that story got a little mangled. It was actually Paris Hilton he was in for a while...

JUST KIDDING

PFnV

King is definately a pats ball-washer, but since he appears to watch them closely, he also see's more of what we see then most national media.

he knows the pats admin is just out-manuevering most other front offices.

I see the pats being at or near the top for a long time to come.

King picks the Pats every year. He's a homer.

Nice read. King always loves the Pats' moves, however, pretty much no matter what they are. He really respects the FO, and he loves Brady almost as much as he loves Favre.

very true
i remember actually when we picked jr redmond he said he was gonna be the next great running back
:rofl:

Oy. I hate these jinxes. I'd rather fly under the radar.

Don't worry. The mediots will fall back in line with their masters (Polian and Manning) by the time the season rolls around.

Don't worry. The mediots will fall back in line with their masters (Polian and Manning) by the time the season rolls around.

you must be talking about those idiots at espn like clayton and golic. there's plenty more manning ballickers at espn but clayton and golic are at the top of my s**t list.

Great article,thanks! I love the positive spins,they seem to be so few and far between at times,with some of the worst negativity coming out of NE itself.
I too love the last 2 lines but considering the negativity which surrounded Stallworth I found his statement to be the most heartening.

Good read all around!:rocker:

The last two sentences are so true of this franchise:

i was just going to post the rich getting smarter line, when i saw that you had done it already. but, how true.

now, if folks would just realize that a lot of work is ahead, and probably a few early season disappointments as well, until the new pieces are all in synch with the old pieces.

i was just going to post the rich getting smarter line, when i saw that you had done it already. but, how true.

now, if folks would just realize that a lot of work is ahead, and probably a few early season disappointments as well, until the new pieces are all in synch with the old pieces.

Last line here is a keeper... dudes I am PSYCHED to see all this play out, but right now it's all on paper. I know, I know, this is what we do... "fan" is short for "fanatic..." But we know better than anybody that with the Pats it's a matter of "building a team" not "collecting talent."

That said... WHATTAYAMEAN September is 6 months away!?!?!?!?!?!?!

PFnV

Last line here is a keeper... dudes I am PSYCHED to see all this play out, but right now it's all on paper. I know, I know, this is what we do... "fan" is short for "fanatic..." But we know better than anybody that with the Pats it's a matter of "building a team" not "collecting talent."

That said... WHATTAYAMEAN September is 6 months away!?!?!?!?!?!?!

PFnV

hahah
i feel the same exact way
hey, april 28 isnt too far away :)

This is the part that made me smile :

"as Stallworth was meeting in Foxborough with Pats officials, the texts to Rosenhaus revealed a man whose mind was made up. I want to be here. Let's get it done. I don't want to leave here without a contract."

:)

Me too... until I thought that this really doesn't sound legit. It sounds more like a combination of Rosenhaus' crap and Peter King's imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes