PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodgers in talks with Jets [UPDATE: 'It's my intention to play for the Jets']

Well it looks like the Packers are adding to that competitive drive by trying to hold up the Jets for a first round pick and a player when adequate compensation should be a 2nd this year and a conditional next. If I were MR.Rodgers every day this goes on, I would be getting a bigger and bigger chip on my shoulder.

But in the end, he will end up being what he's always been (except once over a decade ago) a very good regular season QB

If Green Bay can wheedle a first-rounder (and hopefully more) out of the Jete for one year of "temporarily motivated" Rodgers, I'd say that's advantageous in the long run from a Patriots perspective.

Last edited:
Go for it Rogers. Just to see the Jets fans (like Greeny) start to make SB plans, and then be completely destroyed when things go south because Rogers is a me-first guy who's not looking to make new friends. They'll be better than with Wilson, but still around .500. What people forget is that Hackett wasn't great last year and Saleh hasn't proven anything.

Next thing? LOL, JG was here for two and a half seasons!
I don’t think he appreciates you bringing facts into the thread. LOL.

Even if it all falls through, Woody is getting what he wants, media buzz.

I was at a convenience store and saw that NYP had this story on both the front AND back pages!

WARNING: The following may cause instant, uncontrollable vomiting!

Front-Cover-3-16-23.jpg

fdvsd.jpg

The Jete have a top defense and a top RB. How much will AR have to do to win? He doesn't have to play out of his mind to compete for the AFCC.

Why is Mahomes even brought up in this thread. MAC10 just trying to piss people off.

I’m not the one who brought Mahomes up. Shouldn’t you be chastising your fellow Canadien TBR for his racism? Or is talking about Mahomes on this board the bigger sin?

Last edited:
The Jete have a top defense and a top RB. How much will AR have to do to win? He doesn't have to play out of his mind to compete for the AFCC.
Da Jete aren't showing the love, though.

Two different sources (Florio, Lombardi) are saying the Packers want a first this year AND "protection" in case Rodgers plays in 2024 and beyond.

You would think by the fact they have absolutely no other answer at QB and they've already signed Aaron's buddies they will have to cave.

This could be a long standoff.

You guys think the Jets could actually incorporate a Jet in their logo? How ownership approved their new look is amazing.

Jete is as Jete does...

But what if you made the trade, but he didn't want to play for you?

I have no problem with them talking to Rodgers first.

Even if it all falls through, Woody is getting what he wants, media buzz.

I was at a convenience store and saw that NYP had this story on both the front AND back pages!

WARNING: The following may cause instant, uncontrollable vomiting!

Front-Cover-3-16-23.jpg

fdvsd.jpg
Tee hee hee....

the
FrVmO40X0AMQa6e

We need to save those headlines (the Daily News one is ironic considering Rodgers' anti-vax stance).

Ultimately to be followed by ...

DIVA DISASTER!
Rodgers Throws Teammates Under Bus After Interceptions Doom Jets

ON THE SHELF
Saleh Mum About Rodgers' Overdue Return From Ankle Sprain

MISSING MENTOR
Wilson Struggles In Relief While Injured Rodgers Skips Facility

Last edited:

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick