PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter King: Pats have finalized four-year deal with Brady, through 2014 [mergedx5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Peter King: Pats have finalized four-year deal with Brady, through 2014 [mergedx5

I am not exactly a religious person, but this one time I am getting on my knee and thanking the Good Lord that Brady is staying in town for at least another 4 years.

Re: Peter King: Pats have finalized four-year deal with Brady, through 2014 [mergedx5

Does the 30% rule apply when you sign guys to entirely new contracts? I thought it only applied to annual raises within a contract.

Rap @ Herald reporting that it's a 4-yr $72 mil deal w/$48.5 guaranteed.

Rap @ Herald reporting that it's a 4-yr $72 mil deal w/$48.5 guaranteed.

Very interesting; I think pretty much everyone assumed it would be at least a few million more.

i'm still shocked the pats decided to pay one of their players instead of letting him walk and counting on BB's ability to replace him with a sack of potatoes...

I'm shocked you haven't been banned yet.

Chinese cars cost 35 cents...what are you going to sue for, half a Peking Duck and 2 egg rolls?

Just one egg roll. I'm not greedy.

Congrats TFB!

Congrats us!!!!!!!

I am not exactly a religious person, but this one time I am getting on my knee and thanking the Good Lord that Brady is staying in town for at least another 4 years.

Since its an extension, make that 5 years including this year, woo-hoo.

I'm shocked you haven't been banned yet.
Yeah your right looking at his past posts hes an ass clown of a troll looking to stir things up.

Last edited:

I wonder how much of that guaranteed money will be paid out this year...

EDIT: Never mind. Had a few to drink tonight and I forgot that he's playing out the final year of his last deal in 2010.

Last edited:

Yeah your right looking at his past posts hes a troll looking to stir things up.

yeah, all 39 of them... wait a sec, 40.

And not for nothing, saying the pats are reluctant to pay their guys isn't trolling, its fact

i'm still shocked the pats decided to pay one of their players instead of letting him walk and counting on BB's ability to replace him with a sack of potatoes...

It *is* weird that you'd be shocked by that, since Bodden, Faulk, Wilfork, Banta-Cain and Neal were all extended over this offseason, and Wright, Sanders, Kaczur, Light, Koppen, and Moss, just off the top of my head, are all playing through extensions right now.

Last edited:

And not for nothing, saying the pats are reluctant to pay their guys isn't trolling, its fact

Based on what? They're no more reluctant than the Jets are. After all, the Jets let Leon Washington walk, and refused to pay Alan Faneca...

Meanwhile, the Pats have now extended 6 significant guys (5 starters) just over this past offseason. Every team pays the players that it wants to keep, and lets others walk. If you think the Pats are unique in this regard, then maybe you should go and check out roster turnover for any team in the league over the last 5 years.

Last edited:

Brady for five more years.....To steal a line from Chris Farely: I swear I've seen a lot of stuff in my life, but that was... awesome. hahaha. But sorry about your CAR, man.

no...it's not fact...it's mass insanity that proliferates throughout green rat nation...just like Ratgini never had cameras on the field...except that time when Ratgini had TWO and was asked by the Patriots to remove them...after which he went to meet Jetdell the week before the opener and...well, you Rat fans know the rest.

Having number 12 locked up puts us ahead in that category above every team in the league.
Now let's lock up 81.

Brady will be a Patriot until Im in grad school..
rahr_yes_2.gif

Brady for five more years.....To steal a line from Chris Farely: I swear I've seen a lot of stuff in my life, but that was... awesome. hahaha. But sorry about your CAR, man.

Wow... that's perfect.

Right on Man - I heard they were going to outsource his job to India – but they had communication issues in the huddle and scrapped the idea.

Congrats to TB.

Good for Tommy but it is stupid that anyone is worth 72 million.....its speaks volumes about our society, it will be our downfall.

Not Tom's fault he's just playing the game we all play, some get lucky others work hard and some get a silver spoon.

He's a great guy and I hope he gives a lot to his charities in the future;)

Go Pat's!!!

Right on Man - I heard they were going to outsource his job to India – but they had communication issues in the huddle and scrapped the idea.

Congrats to TB.

I have to wonder if you are who I think you really are. You are too grammatically correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes