PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter King: Pats have finalized four-year deal with Brady, through 2014 [mergedx5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Peter King: Pats have finalized four-year deal with Brady, through 2014 [mergedx5

375602.jpg

My initial feeling to Brady being extended... ooooooooo yeah.

Re: Peter King: Pats have finalized four-year deal with Brady, through 2014 [mergedx5

WooooReport.jpg

:D :D :D

Glad this has been given the "green light"! :)

Glad this has been given the "green light"! :)

Is the green light a wrestling reference of some sort? :D

Great news all around.

I wonder if the media that keeps asking about Brady's contract will jump over to Indy and start asking about Manning's...

Now let's make sure Tom is really ok (next day these things tend to hurt more, but he looked well in the shots this morning). Is it Sunday yet?

I'm really glad the deal got done, and think it's a fair deal for both sides. Kudos to both management and Brady for handling things the right way throughout the process. These things can get ugly, but I thought both sides handled everything extremely well.

Now I wonder if the media will start making up lame stories about Manning being unhappy with his contract situation or Manning fuming in silence.

Probably not, since the Indy media is nowhere near as ridiculous as the clowns in Boston.

Finally, something good came out of Peter King's mouth for once...ZING!

Re: Brady signed per King

Actually this is the conversation I imagined:

GB: How was your day?
TB: Got hit by a car, I'm alright, a bit stiff, but okay, and I just guaranteed that I'll pull in $78 million bucks between now and March 1, 2015.
GB: I still got to carry your sorry ass, as that is what I'm on tap for in just the next three years so it it your turn to change the baby's diaper --- there is something mysterious and deadly in there as we just started on peanut butter this morning.

Can you imagine the conversation with his wife?

GB: Honey, how was your day?

TB: Well, I almost got killed by someone running a red light and I became the highest paid player in the league.

GB: Really? Holy S***!

TB: Want to have sex?

So, between the two of them Tom and Gisele make something like $50 million a year. Young, good-looking, successful, rich, famous, humble and religious. I cannot imagine what that must be like.

religious??

This just in....

Payton Manning is reportly demanding he get a new contract for $.01 or he won't be showing up to practice today or the game on Sunday. :D

This just in....

Payton Manning is reportly demanding he get a new contract for $.01 or he won't be showing up to practice today or the game on Sunday. :D

I hear there's a growing disconnect ...

religious??
It's some bizarre sex cult where you dress up as famous religious people in history and enjoy the act of coitus in exotic locations whilst speaking in the tongue of the time.

Last edited:

This just in....

And he's blaming his offensive line for not getting an extension yet! :)

This is fantastic. in the Brady accident Thread i said how awesome would it be if after that they got the deal done the same day and *poof* it happens that is so fantastic

THe question now remains. Does he offer to get the Mini van fixed?

By the way, if anyone still doubts that this is done, the realPatriots twitter account retweeted SMYs tweet on King's announcement.

New England Patriots (realpatriots) on Twitter

(It's not a verified account but I've watched it for a while -- they often have actives/inactives before the reporters do, and the reporters often cite this account. They also occasionally have behind-the-scenes twit pics).

By the way, if anyone still doubts that this is done, the realPatriots twitter account retweeted SMYs tweet on King's announcement.

New England Patriots (realpatriots) on Twitter

(It's not a verified account but I've watched it for a while -- they often have actives/inactives before the reporters do, and the reporters often cite this account. They also occasionally have behind-the-scenes twit pics).

That is Patriots official account I believe.

That is Patriots official account I believe.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure of it. It says "official" but I'm sure some here will point out that anyone can set up an account and claim it's official something-or-other. Seems to me they should get it verified, get that stamp.

Twitter does do verifaction on certain "major" celebrityies and i would guess that the aptriots would count for that

Yeah, I'm pretty sure of it. It says "official" but I'm sure some here will point out that anyone can set up an account and claim it's official something-or-other. Seems to me they should get it verified, get that stamp.

Jonathan has mentioned the realpatriots twitter account on air, that's about as official as it would get...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back