PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter King - "New England fans have an inferiority complex"

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhodyPatriot

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Last edited:
Peter had access to a dictionary, and to any number of psych books, and he came up with inferiority complex?

He must have missed his 3rd latte of the day, or something.

Okay, that was funny. First he says they aren't comparable because one is about the Patriots getting an unfair advantage by letting air pressure out of footballs and the other is about Peyton Manning's wife getting shipments of HGH...then he says:

"When we can start to connect Peyton Manning used human growth hormone, okay, now I'm listening."

Well, Peter, when did you connect Tom Brady to taking air out of the footballs? Is brady, therefore, closer to McNally than Peyton is to his wife?

I say this as someone who cares very little about the Manning story. If you can show me where the majority of NFL players don't use something akin to this, I might care more, but many of those guys don't have the bodies of a human being.

I took Brady at his word. I'll take Manning at his word. Innocent until PROVEN guilty.

EDIT: At least King says that he agrees that Tom Brady got railroaded. Someone remind me: was King rushing to judgment against Brady?

Good try but that reverse psychology is not going to cut it. Everyone else has an inferiority complex in relation to us. There's a reason why anything and i mean anything remotely suspicious or unusual is created into a mega scandal to justify and explain our success over the past 15 years.

Just read a tweet that Peter King responded to about why he didn't mention the video of the employment verification, he responded that he did. I reread his story and he only spoke of transcript which is far less powerful.

Just read a tweet that Peter King responded to about why he didn't mention the video of the employment verification, he responded that he did. I reread his story and he only spoke of transcript which is far less powerful.

Like many of the other mediots involved here, I think it's pretty clear that he hasn't actually viewed/read all of the evidence in question, which is why he's getting so confused over all this stuff. Having actually watched the documentary and the interviews with the author, it's amazing how obvious it is that these pundits haven't done the same.

Well, Peter, when did you connect Tom Brady to taking air out of the footballs? Is brady, therefore, closer to McNally than Peyton is to his wife?

This gets to the heart of the issue and needs to be posted to Kings Twitter account. I would do it myself but I don't use Twitter. Anyone?

How does a story about the most penalized PED team with the drug addled dead hooker for a girlfriend owner and their HGH using QB get turned into a story about the Patriots?

Good try but that reverse psychology is not going to cut it. Everyone else has an inferiority complex in relation to us. There's a reason why anything and i mean anything remotely suspicious or unusual is created into a mega scandal to justify and explain our success over the past 15 years.
Bingo!! And it is fun in a weird sort of way....just knowing how much we get under the skin of everyone from mediots like King, Laverne (Felgie) & Shirley (Mazz) , Volin, Shank to the fans in other regions is pretty damn cool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference